The Fallen Flower (and two other pics)

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
call this one "Fallen Flower"
fallenflower.jpg

Just a simple macro of a tree in my backyard now that it has finally bloomed a little.
whiteflowermacro.jpg

Not sure if i like this one or not.... hmmmm...what do you think?
waterdroponleaf.jpg

-Dan :)

Great work Dan!
I love the first one, the red is so vibrant, and parts of the flowere are just scattered here and there. Really gives of the sense of a the end of line for that flower.

I also Like the third, I have tried to photograph rain drops on leaves before myself, but for some reason they never turned out :wink: . on the other hand, your's turned out rather nicely. Only beef would be the leaf appears to be tottaly dry cept for the two drops.. I know you didn't have any control over this, but it kinda bugs me :?
*edit* at second glance I noticed there are three more drops... but Im still gonna stick to my originall beef :)

pilgrim said:
Great work Dan!
I love the first one, the red is so vibrant, and parts of the flowere are just scattered here and there. Really gives of the sense of a the end of line for that flower.

I also Like the third, I have tried to photograph rain drops on leaves before myself, but for some reason they never turned out :wink: . on the other hand, your's turned out rather nicely. Only beef would be the leaf appears to be tottaly dry cept for the two drops.. I know you didn't have any control over this, but it kinda bugs me :?
*edit* at second glance I noticed there are three more drops... but Im still gonna stick to my originall beef :)

yeah, it was kind of wierd, since it hasn't rained sinced last night, or sometime during the night (i took this picture a around 11am this morning) ...everything was dry other than that...kinda strange!

crap! i think my webspace might be down again....can anyone still see these? i can't seem to get into my FTP for my webspace.... :scratch:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back