the falls

thanks again for all the comments!! so nice that all of you appreciate my pictures!

antarctican, yah i love the falls so much! i was so amazed the first time i saw it!ive been to the falls 7 times now,since i got here last july! its very pretty!!

and John o5, yah its at clifton hills!! we wer driving around and i told ray to stop to take some pictures!i was using the sony cam hehe!!

id love to go back therell! I cant wait till summer so we can go for a walk with the baby!!

Great shots Daisy. It was a great weekend we had despite the cold and snow. Berni really enjoyed your company. Can't wait to do it again.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Great shots Daisy. It was a great weekend we had despite the cold and snow. Berni really enjoyed your company. Can't wait to do it again.

Eric

yuh it was fun! i love her company too. we have so much in common(loves shopping) hehe!!! really had a great time with her today, to bad maria didint come with us.

anyways, happy happy birthday to bernie tomorrow!!!many more birthdays to come. hope to see you again next time..

ok..thats it, throwing in the towel.... i give..

daisy... your really good, girl... i love the falls shots.... i want to see them so bad.... great captures......

nice shots, daisy! i especially like #5! :thumbup:

daisy, great shots here. i love numbers 3, 4, and 5!! :thumbup:

sweet_daisy said:
and John o5, yah its at clifton hills!! we wer driving around and i told ray to stop to take some pictures!i was using the sony cam hehe!!

id love to go back therell! I cant wait till summer so we can go for a walk with the baby!!

thanks. now i know that maybe my memory isnt so bad....... ok, maybe it is. it did take me about 15 minutes of thinking to remember the name of the place. i was just about to try to google it, but then it came to me. some day i would love to go back there too. there is just so much more there to photograph then where i live and i love waterfalls so i know it would be a good time. even better, i have cameras to use this time so i know i would have a great time as long as i kept a LOT of batteries on hand, and a ton of memory cards/film.
once again, very nice pics, and thanks for letting me know my memory actually worked for once.:lmao:

Great Shots! I love Niagra Falls. We stopped there and stayed for a couple nights on our way to World Youth Day 2002 in Toronto. One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

nice pics Daisy :)
I was there in 2003, wonderfull place to be. But i had a videocamera with me and no photocamera..................so i havent got any pics of that place. Maybe someday im gonna go there again, really hoping to go anyway. It was an awesome vacation, allthough it only lasted for a week :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back