The female figure on the back of a boat (SFW)

Where did her boobies go?

Oh, it's ok. No need to change it. Much better than this post.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't even realize what the hell he was talking about when I made my original comment... I was just being stupid.

*I* think your wife is hot... and I don't even like girls... :lol: :sexywink: :thumbup:

No no, I took your comment as you trying to lighten the mood. It's all good :)

That would have been one great photo op!

...and *actually* my *first* thought was: "Awesome tattoo! I wish I wasn't chicken sh*t because I want one..." :lol:

I was first drawn to the tat myself. I don't
have any (hate needles) but it looks cool.
I too would have liked to see the color shot.

Good work. :thumbup:

...and *actually* my *first* thought was: "Awesome tattoo! I wish I wasn't chicken sh*t because I want one..." :lol:

I'd say definitely get one, they're great, but make absolutely sure you know what you're getting yourself into. Don't get something that could change in the future and absolutely don't get it somewhere that shows with anything less than a t-shirt and shorts on. You'll most likely regret it at some point if you don't follow those 2 rules.

It's getting to the point where so many people have tattoos that it's less common to not have any at all. I say stay natural just to be different.

Only getting off topic because the thread has lived a while..

Oh, it's ok. No need to change it. Much better than this post.

My bad.... Once you "lol"'d at people talking about laying pipe to her, I assumed it wasn't:
A: Your wife
B: Your sister
C: Your mom
D: You daughter

... all of which I am not one to talk about another guys.

I'll be better, I promise.

Its all ok. I just took that as a dig as where the others were compliments. I know it can be tricky to critique images of peoples loved ones.

Derail_1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back