Photos NOT OK to edit
1:
_MG_8530.jpg

2: ... and the little fellow ;)
_MG_8526.jpg

[EDIT:]
New version of the first one:
_MG_8530_2.jpg

Have you tried cropping the tiny bit of fence on the left side of the first one? Besides that, (I'm a bit OCD about things like that) it's a great photo. :thumbup:

And that little guy in #2 is so cute. :)

Have you tried cropping the tiny bit of fence on the left side of the first one? Besides that, (I'm a bit OCD about things like that) it's a great photo. :thumbup:

what does OCD mean?

actually I think I have a version which is cropped more tightly on the left hand side ;) I thought I would give away too much of the whole image thne, but I might revisit!

what does OCD mean?

actually I think I have a version which is cropped more tightly on the left hand side ;) I thought I would give away too much of the whole image thne, but I might revisit!

OCD= Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Like, when you freak out about little things. Well, not necessarily "freak out" but more like; get annoyed by. (for example: for some people, things must be symmetrical, for others it's 'no coloring outside of the lines'....)

If that makes sense. ;)

OCD= Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Like, when you freak out about little things. Well, not necessarily "freak out" but more like; get annoyed by. (for example: for some people, things must be symmetrical, for others it's 'no coloring outside of the lines'....)

If that makes sense. ;)

ah, ok! did not know this existed for things in photography .. but then again we have many examples on here :)

I like your edit, but I wondered if it wouldn't be better to retain the part of the fence which is supporting the spiral, while still getting rid of the distracting background fence part... Here's my go at it:

506805220_0597c6a8bf_o.jpg

Also, this way, you can keep the spiral center exactly on the 1/3 mark like it was in your original photo (whether you knew it or not!), which I think really helps the image out. :)

nice, better than my second try

yes, the 1/3 was not accidental, but I forgot about it later ;)

Hmm, guess I will switch over to portrait with this one in the end ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back