The fetish fair and other shots - c & c welcome

I like them all, I believe all to be great shots in their own right. And a :thumbup: for finding your place in the world with others. Everyone has a story, some good and some not so good. Again, great shots imo.

My first post here. I've just been lurking and admiring all the creativity here. But...had to post on this one. The last shot really touches the heart. Great work.

Sarah Palin scares me more than any of these people ever could.

Very nice work.

I really love #2, mainly because I am not sure what I am looking at and that intrigues me to stare at it.

I also admire what you said, I can honestly say when I go downtown (which I do alot with my family) I have no memory of seeing homless. I know they are there becasue you see stories on the 6 o'clock news. Your last shot makes you think.

Thanks again everyone. Sleist: She might be scary but she's sooo damn HOT. :) Plus, wouldn't you like to have someone running your country who can see Russia from her kitchen window when doing the dishes? Bush couldn't even find Russia on a map! :) And I'm a conservative, for crying out loud!

Here's an old joke for ya:

Donny Rumsfeld's giving Bush his morning briefing on Iraq. "I'm sorry Mr. President, I've got some bad news this morning. Last night three Brazilian troupes were killed in action."

"OH MY LORD," says Bush, who turns white as a ghost at the news. Rumsfeld's a bit taken back, not sure why the Prez is taking it so hard.

When Bush finally pulls himself together, he says, "I'm afraid to ask, but just how many is a Brazilian anyway?

:)

Very nice long post LP. And I agree totally with Bitter that we are all someone else's freak. As far as homelessness is concerned, let's all remember that in the US, Canada may be different, a whole lot of people are 2 paychecks away from living on the street.

Now, since there is little C&C of your images, here goes.

#1 is very nice. Nothing more to say about it.

#2 I like the colors but I have no idea what I'm looking at...

#4 The ship is one big mass of black. If there are details there they need to be brought out with some dodging.

#5 Very nice colors and lines.

#8 is my favorite of the lot. Nice car. Nice girl who fits in just great. And I love your PP of it.

#9 could be very nice but the black blob on the left kinda kills it for me. Again, some dodging would help.

Cheers

Very emotional set of pictures. I enjoyed them.

Wow that first pic is perfectly fine even though it appears to be a child or midget size, but a pic of my daughter in the grass holding a flower is just horrible?

I'm a fan of #4

Great shots; I especially like the last one.

Funny how when we push ourselves out of our comfort / familiar zone, the pics tend to get more interesting. Some of my best shots are of subjects I could hardly relate to... and then they get interesting.

Wow that first pic is perfectly fine even though it appears to be a child or midget size, but a pic of my daughter in the grass holding a flower is just horrible?

I'm a fan of #4

:lol: Robyn...their gone now. (the trolls)
A vast majority saw no problem with your pictures.

i really like them all i have a freiend that goes to those shows all the time.. he comes home with some crazy pictures but nothing as good as yours my hats off to u ;) it is interesting to learn. dont know that i could come home with the burns and bruses he does though lol

Most reactions

Back