The Field of a Horse Barn

Passion4Film

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went with a friend to see how she feeds the horses everyday. It's a dirty kind of job, but she loves it!

Anyway, I got this shot. :)

I can tell you any settings if you want to know. It's a little distorted in a way, since it was reduced in PhotoBucket.

Thanks!
Sarah

Field6-17-06.jpg

This is a really nice ,calming photo! Nice capture!

Yeah, not bad at all!

The only thing that bugs me is the building in there. I don't know... I just like pictures like this without all the man-made stuff. It's still a good picture nonetheless.

By the way, the picture is a wee bit big. Mind scaling them down in the future?

-Mike

NeoMikel said:
Yeah, not bad at all!

The only thing that bugs me is the building in there. I don't know... I just like pictures like this without all the man-made stuff. It's still a good picture nonetheless.

By the way, the picture is a wee bit big. Mind scaling them down in the future?

-Mike

Yeah, the building bothered me too. :-\

I didn't want to get too distorted; sorry about the size.

Passion4Film said:
Yeah, the building bothered me too. :-\

I didn't want to get too distorted; sorry about the size.

Not a problem! Do you have a program such as photoshop or something you can work with?

It's pretty easy to make these pictures smaller without losing quality in photoshop or something like it.
-mike

640x480 you think? Bigger?

Should I resize, reupload and edit the post(s) I just made or... ?

Passion4Film said:
640x480 you think? Bigger?

Should I resize, reupload and edit the post(s) I just made or... ?

Well I think you should be fine for now, just saying for future reference.

And 640x480 is good!
-mike

Overall it is a good shot. 2 critics...

The focus in the foreground is a bit off...I may have used a slightly larger fstop to keep more of the pic in focus.

You may also want to try a panoramic crop. There is too much sky in the pic with not a whole lot going on.

Just my 1 1/2 cents...

I'm really liking the fence in this one. I also noticed a little fat bird flying and one on the fence, both on the right side of the shot, cute.

I'm with RoCoCo with cropping out some of the sky. Heck, I'd be willing to search for a really short yet wide frame just for the fence and the sitting bird alone. :)

S ;)

Most reactions

Back