apples.jpg

Canon G6
Shutter: 1/4
Av: F5.6

Some PS post work

intentionally blown out due to harsh window light from the left

what do you think?
matt

I told you that you can't go wrong with the G series. Great work and I love the post work you did.

pilgrim said:
woooo good choice on the cam dude, and I love the pic, hehe, welcome to the darkside. *evil face smilie*

thanks for the nice comments guys and girls...i really like this camera and i feel a tad more liberated to just shoot at random now, seeing as how there is no developing. :lol:

md

Classic shot. The lower left apple is freaking me out a little bit. Leaving the lab out of the mix was weird for me. I still miss the anticipation of picking up the film and saying "Whoa!! that turned out great!!!" Having the lab in your house is very liberating.

Whoa...I was so shocked to open this thread and see it was a picture post from MD!!!!! Heh heh...just teasin! I like it. It's different.

a new toy yeah?! :) nice shot! But what the hell you guys do that your background is completely dark?!?!

mentos_007 said:
a new toy yeah?! :) nice shot! But what the hell you guys do that your background is completely dark?!?!

i used my magnetic lasso, and trace around the apples. then i created a background layer of everything minus the apples, then i used the layers adjustments and turned it black.

md

craig said:
...The lower left apple is freaking me out a little bit...

It's a good shot due to color but i think the PS on the apples on the left really wrecks the shot. It didn't set in until craig said something but now I can't get past it. It's like knowing Shannon Doughtery's eyes are crooked. I just can't look at her in the face anymore with out being weirded out ( no offense to crooked eyed folks :D ).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back