The Fisker Karma Reveal in West Palm Beach Florida

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fisker is a brand new car company based here in the US, manufacturing "Plug-in Hybrid" electric vehicles. This car will go about 50 miles on an electric charge. After the batteries are depleted, a four cylinder turbocharged engine comes on to generate electricity. We hosted a function to show the car to the public here in West Palm Beach for the first time. I included some of my favorite photos. The rest can be found on my flickr account. Hope you enjoy!

It's certainly a nice looking car, imo. (LOVE that first shot!) And I also really like your shots of the people at the launch party.

Last edited:
Umm, why are you taking pictures of my car? :lmao:

#1 is my favorite but I think you should clone out the distractions: that gray circle to the left, the upper left hand corner, crop of a sliver of the top, and I'm not feeling the bushes..but if you must keep one, botch the one in the corner.

Thanks for the compliments

When I shoot events, I don't really do much in the way of post processing... I don't really have 30 minutes to spend on 30 photos... I spend about 2 minutes on each one... actually less on most. People are generally WAY less picky in real life than on this forum ;)

Really? Not for me. Unless you're talking about normal people..:greenpbl::lmao:

And you do realize that if you spent 30mins on 30 photos, you'd spend 1 minute on each one?
So your 2 minutes will make you spend an hour.

Robert
It is a nice looking car. I am surprised a small company is taking on the big boys. I wish them well.

Really? Not for me. Unless you're talking about normal people..:greenpbl::lmao:

And you do realize that if you spent 30mins on 30 photos, you'd spend 1 minute on each one?
So your 2 minutes will make you spend an hour.

lol I meant 30 minutes each... When I take what I call a "real photo" and spend "real time" on it... I'd say I can easily spend 30 minutes on a photo...

Robert
It is a nice looking car. I am surprised a small company is taking on the big boys. I wish them well.

Well, Heinrick Fisker designed the DB9 and worked for BMW for a number of years, so he's no stranger to the market. I wouldn't exactly call them a small company. They are definitely lean and mean. Fisker left the big companies because he was sick of all the overhead and red tape. Trust me, I've seen the cars that are in the works, and Fisker will be a company to watch.

Most reactions

Back