nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dragon Fly that is

This little guy found a spot on my sons play set, I found him while I was cutting the grass (you can tell me it looks good, I know) he stayed there the whole time even when I dragged the play set from one side of the yard to the other. After I was done cutting the grass we had diner and I put my son to bed. Then I thought to myself I wonder it that little dragon fly is still there so I got my camers and my 100mm macro and found him sitting there still about 2 hours after I first moved him while cutting the grass.

I hope you like it.

Jason

l_4d51449391e717c4c5534741ac8db8fd.jpg

l_30aaee29a0c98c97865739cc1b4c8ff1.jpg

yeah, theyre real lazy.. first time i shot one, i rushed to take pictures of it before it goes away. but after taking a grip of shots, i realized it wasnt planning on leaving anytime soon.

i like the first one.

How surprising it didn't fly off with all the ruckus of you moving the play set and cutting the grass.

I really like that there were strong colours where you photographed it....really adds zing to the picture, IMO. Although I like them both, the first stands out for me too....kinda artsy the way you shot it.

Most reactions

Back