The fruits of my labours...

mad_malteaser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
oh ok, it wasn't exactly hard work seeing as I was on holiday at the time. I've missed this place over the last few weeks!

Anyway, I got back off holiday (trip home to Malta) a couple of days ago, and have been working my way through the pictures I've taken. I'll post in dribs and drabs to avoid 56k overload. Let me know when you've had enough!

VictoriaLines01-copy.jpg

VictoriaLines06.jpg

These two were taken of the Victoria Lines - a kind of mini Hadrian's wall which spans the width of the island. My Dad gave me an education about them while I was there but the views were so gorgeous I didn't really listen to him all that much :mrgreen:

the second one's coposition seems a little crowded on the above of pic.???

Shan, you're probably right, but I'm loathe to crop it all out completely since I like the added length the shot. Any suggestions?

Oh, here I am reading the answer to the question I put you in the other thread (with the poppies): so you HAVE been visiting your home-country, after all, and that is also why you haven't been around in all that time. Beautiful place, after all.

Is it just my (nowadays very bright) monitor, or is the top photo a bit overexposed? The sky has no features whatsoever. Can you bring out anything at all with the help of Photoshop or any similar programme?

I tried and tried with that sky but couldn't get anything out of it, LaFoto. Which is a shame because the area was so picturesque and I don't think I did it much justice. I'm tempted to crop out the sky altogether, what do you think?

I tried it by scrolling only (you can "scroll it out" first to see the effect), and it is one possibility, I'd say. For it'd be a pity to trash the photo of this interesting "via", all overgrown and ancient old, as it is!

Most reactions

Back