The Furry Family Update Thread

I really love this Classic Chrome film simulation! It looks great on these subtle colors. It seems that Fuji has leveraged their considerable film making experience in their cameras. I've owned three Fuji d-slr's in the past,and two of the three were miles ahead of competitor models during their reign. The S1 Pro and S2 Pro were fantastic in their color rendering, the S5 Pro was somewhat less so. A lot of our son's childhood was also captured on a pair of Fuji bridge models that his mother shot stills and videos with. Color was always first-rate from those as well.

I really love this Classic Chrome film simulation! It looks great on these subtle colors. It seems that Fuji has leveraged their considerable film making experience in their cameras. I've owned threee Fuji d-slr's in the past,and two of the three were miles ahead of competitor models during their reign.
Yes sir. I absolutely love this camera. It really works the way I think about taking an image. I mean, it fits me like a glove. I was always fumbling with the DSLR, this lets me keep my eye to the viewer. It may sound stupid but I get into a mini zone when in the view finder.

cell phone

1489543721608.jpg

1489543743536.jpg

Last edited:
Webster picking up a scent.

Web32017.jpg

Playing around with the in camera (XT2) raw converter. These have a film look no doubt. Just goofing around. Chrome, Pushed, increase shadow, white balance more towards orange side, sharper, bumped contrast. crop. Won't be doing much of that but it was kind of cool to see what you could do in the camera. 23mm f2, poorer than poor light conditions.

1. BabyGirl.... leave me alone, I'm trying to sleep
BGlma.jpg

2. Webster Winking for a biscuit.
Webbywink.jpg

I :heartpump: the furry family and this thread.

Thank you, that makes it worth it! The catsnake thread was obviously the inspiration. I think my XT2 has video, so I may try to sneak one in there someday, maybe Webster running around the ottoman like a psycho path.

Thank you, that makes it worth it! The catsnake thread was obviously the inspiration. I think my XT2 has video, so I may try to sneak one in there someday, maybe Webster running around the ottoman like a psycho path.

yea, i really upped the ante with the ferret videos.
also because i had to prove they were actually alive and not taxidermied

yea, i really upped the ante with the ferret videos.
also because i had to prove they were actually alive and not taxidermied

Those were hilarious. They are so funny, I didn't realize they are playful animals... Now I want some.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back