The Furry Family Update Thread

I :heartpump: the furry family and this thread.

Thank you, that makes it worth it! The catsnake thread was obviously the inspiration. I think my XT2 has video, so I may try to sneak one in there someday, maybe Webster running around the ottoman like a psycho path.

yea, i really upped the ante with the ferret videos.
also because i had to prove they were actually alive and not taxidermied

Those were hilarious. They are so funny, I didn't realize they are playful animals... Now I want some.

be careful...they are addicting. like potato chips. cant get just one. or two.

1. Please rub me, please.... you know I love the head rubs... please.....
BG32517 (2).jpg

2. Geez, what does a girl gotta do to get a head rub around here. You big ape tease!
BG32517.jpg

that bottom cat pic looks like shes the head of the mafia telling someone they owe her a favor

Nice set.the second one in B&W reminds me of a commercial I seen On TV doggy dentures.

1. Please rub me, please.... you know I love the head rubs... please.....
View attachment 137051

2. Geez, what does a girl gotta do to get a head rub around here. You big ape tease!
View attachment 137052

Awww, hi Baby Girl!!
I wuv her so much.... She's my baby girl

She's sooooooo purdy!
Yes she is. We got her in pretty bad shape from an animal shelter in Chicago as a kitten. She was pretty mauled, skin and bones, hanging on for dear life. We were looking around and something touched me on the butt, it was her. She reached through the cage to let me know she was the one. My wife wasn't sure because she looked darn near dead. We took her home right then, she's 13 or 14. Never been to the vet other than getting fixed.

Webster is a little camera shy, he isn't real sure about it.

Webbycamshy.jpg

I love you Daddy... my life is so wonderful, you made it a little easier for me... rub my head please. Hey Dad, tell @limr I love her too, she may not need it but she would like to hear it.

ILuvUdADDY.jpg

I am not my dads easiest subject to shoot because his head rubs drive me insane. So when he gets near me, I am thinking... yay.... insanity! I could care less if I am super sharp, screw the sharp, more the head rub!

BG4417.jpg

I am not my dads easiest subject to shoot because his head rubs drive me insane. So when he gets near me, I am thinking... yay.... insanity! I could care less if I am super sharp, screw the sharp, more the head rub!

View attachment 137623

Her eyes are so beautiful!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back