The Garden Trellis

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is one of my lightside hangouts. A great spot to just sit, and take things in...and catch a few shots too.

198_9853a.jpg

..and some green for my friend LaFoto.:D
198_9847aa.jpg

a bit of shelter from the sun

CRW_9725a.jpg

whoa! the last one is superb! How did you spot it there?!

Just gorgeous :D The first shot really draws your attention. Lovely colours in the garden too :D

Me too ... LOVE that first shot with the graceful curve of the roof. It looks like a very peaceful spot.

Well, by the look at things, I would like to spend one lightside afternoon with you there, I think! (I am more of a lightside person, anyway, so I much appreciate this side of yours - or is it the side of one of the other Chillers, maybe :scratch:??? Who will ever know?)

And I really really really like this last photo here! Too cool.

Thanks so much for all your kind words.
Mentos..I was actually chasing a bumble bee at the time, and came across this little lady in this one.
LaFoto... if you ever make it to Canada, I will be sure to take you to some of our botanical gardens. There are three very amazing gardens I visit. This garden over looks the scarborough bluffs.

Thanks again.

wow.. what a beautiful place! lovely shots as well carl :D
thanks for sharing

hey nice chill out spot...... thats where your getting all the flower pics from then huh!...... good stuff man.... love the last one :thumbup:

great shots chiller, looks like you had this place all to yourself too... my kind of place! i think we should start a theme thread for bugs hiding out in plants... i have a few shots of lady bugs hiding out... i like your take on this one though, looking up. great eye. :thumbup:

Thanks so much Mansi, Archy, and JTH>
Arch...yeah.. this place is soo awesome, and peacefull. I end up here for hours, and then my other hangout...ya know.. the cemetery is my other peacefull place.
JTH>.. most of my flower shots are from here, or the Guild Inn. They also have some amazing flowers there. I have a flower in my garden too....just one.:lmao: Dont know why I can not grow them. Must be something in the dirt.....:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back