The Gaurdian Angels-Dallas Division

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my latest PJ assignment. The wire service wants a year long essay, so I might be posting this subject for a while. You guys suggestions are so valuable though!!!! Please tell me what you would change, ect. My deadline on this upload is Friday. If they all suck, just say so, and I wont upload at all. If you like one, tell me which one, and I will upload that one. The full first cut can be seen at: http://pub48.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=4037647277&album=30169 Tell me if you like some of those better that I haven't included here:

1. Guardian Angel prospects at an initial training:
IMG_0006web.jpg

2. Guardian Angles do not carry weapons to defend theirselves or the public. This is a photo of some of there defense only martial arts training:
IMG_0040web.jpg

3. This is the patrol leader, Joe, also known as "Boston" as he was a Gaurdian Leader in Boston and only resently transfered here by Headquarters:
IMG_0060web.jpg

4. The team on Patrol in a very crime ridden area of Dallas
IMG_0101web.jpg

5. Team leader Joe on the radio with founder Gaurdian Angel Founder Curtis Sliwa:
IMG_0199web.jpg

Cindy - there are definitely a couple on the original set that I feel should be included! Rather than go into it here, I'm gonna bump this thread so hopefully others will weigh in, and I'll drop you a pm. :) Some good stuff here!

There are some really great shots here elsaspet. I like the way you have capture the natural side to them. I keep flipping back to the other cuts, but can not decide which I prefer. There are some there that I like also. Very well done!!

Which ones on the other set Chiller? Are there any for submission on the ones I posted here? Thank you.

Terri-THANK YOU!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back