The Gaurdian Angels-Dallas Division

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by elsaspet, Jul 12, 2005.

1. elsaspet

elsaspet TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    This is my latest PJ assignment. The wire service wants a year long essay, so I might be posting this subject for a while. You guys suggestions are so valuable though!!!! Please tell me what you would change, ect. My deadline on this upload is Friday. If they all suck, just say so, and I wont upload at all. If you like one, tell me which one, and I will upload that one. The full first cut can be seen at: http://pub48.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=4037647277&album=30169 Tell me if you like some of those better that I haven't included here:

1. Guardian Angel prospects at an initial training:
    [​IMG]

2. Guardian Angles do not carry weapons to defend theirselves or the public. This is a photo of some of there defense only martial arts training:
    [​IMG]

3. This is the patrol leader, Joe, also known as "Boston" as he was a Gaurdian Leader in Boston and only resently transfered here by Headquarters:
    [​IMG]

4. The team on Patrol in a very crime ridden area of Dallas
    [​IMG]

5. Team leader Joe on the radio with founder Gaurdian Angel Founder Curtis Sliwa:
    [​IMG]

2. elsaspet

elsaspet TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    bumpety, bump, bump.

3. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Cindy - there are definitely a couple on the original set that I feel should be included! Rather than go into it here, I'm gonna bump this thread so hopefully others will weigh in, and I'll drop you a pm. :) Some good stuff here!

4. Chiller

Chiller Mental case

Photos NOT OK to edit
    There are some really great shots here elsaspet. I like the way you have capture the natural side to them. I keep flipping back to the other cuts, but can not decide which I prefer. There are some there that I like also. Very well done!!

5. elsaspet

elsaspet TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Which ones on the other set Chiller? Are there any for submission on the ones I posted here? Thank you.

Terri-THANK YOU!!!