The general forum....

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Isn't really that general.

There's so many other forums/specific threads that there really isn't too much else to talk about....generally.

Not that i'm complaining. I'm just lost as to what to talk about?

....i like to talk ya know. *see post count*.

I never really say much, I just like to talk....it pass's the time here at work.

JonMikal said:
ok. so what's you thoughts on the price of gas?

I think that if I had a car, i'd care more about the price of gas.

Right now, as long as the TTC stay's cheap i'm happy.

What are YOUR thoughts?

ill tell you my thoughts on gas.

if everyone of these hip, gangster, gun toting wannabe's with the hummers, and suburbans would just go away and stop guzzling all this gas...we wouldnt have nearly the problem.

gas was around 3 dollars a gallon in the 80's during the iran crisis as well, so i guess the overseas problems have alot to do with it.

MDowdey said:
and suburbans would just go away and stop guzzling all this gas...we wouldnt have nearly the problem.

See ya later, Matt :mrgreen:

Yeah, it's expensive and it sucks. Our Suburban has a 40 gallon tank....Aubrey will be along shortly to tell you that we had to put in 30 gallons last night and it was $75. We decided to stop there for two reasons: A) the pump turns off and you have to reswipe the debit card B) He was afraid he might cry.

But, what can you do? In reality the gas mileage is about the same as our minivan but this has the added benefit of 4WD and living in the mountains it can be very useful. I suppose we could start charging the kids for rides :mrgreen:

yes Matt i agree.

now, how about Bagdad...seems their population decreases by the minute.......thoughts?

Ahh gas prices...alright just had to chime in and say that last night in the mid of nowhere we found gas for a whopping $2.34...filled up after slamming the breaks on the hwy when we saw it, and then an old man was filling up his truck, and pulled out probably 15 of those lawn mower gas tanks and filled those up too :shock: But gas here is cheaper than most of the country at $2.50...so sorry to those where you really gettin ripped :(

eromallagadnama said:
Ahh gas prices...alright just had to chime in and say that last night in the mid of nowhere we found gas for a whopping $2.34...filled up after slamming the breaks on the hwy when we saw it, and then an old man was filling up his truck, and pulled out probably 15 of those lawn mower gas tanks and filled those up too :shock: But gas here is cheaper than most of the country at $2.50...so sorry to those where you really gettin ripped :(

thanks Amanda, we are looking at $2.89 for reg at the moment. i say moment because it seems to with every post ;)

You know, I don't have a reputable source, nor have I done any extensive research, but I did get told the other day that there's enough oil in North America to supply our needs for another 50+ yrs. Which would be plenty of time to phase in new technology.

Theoretically speaking that means that someone, somewhere is just trying to rip people off. And it's working.

Now if anyone has any other facts, by all means chime in cause I could be completely wrong here...

I don't know the conversion...but someone told me that gas in Canada right now is about $4.50 gal (It's 1.03/liter in my city)... :shock:

Why it's so much cheaper in the US...I don't know. Most of the price is just tax up here. Stupid Government.

It's especially hard to swallow here in Alberta, where a large portion of the oil & gas comes out of the ground.

The soloution is buy a truck that runs on diesel :p, we filled up the 3/4 ton truck this weekend and it only cost $40.00.

Just kidding :lol: Im talking out my behind. Id rather just get one of those TDI bugs that get 50 mpg.

Most reactions

Back