The general forum....

MDowdey said:
.... starbucks drinking...

I am guilty of being excited that there is a Starbucks opening here. However, I do much prefer Aub's homemade mochas. :sexywink:

I was just teasing with you Matt. Up here in NH it's pretty rare that people drive more than what they need. Aub and I were talking that up here the SUV's are pretty much purchased by those who need them vs. those who just have extra money. The people with extra money live in Mass and buy a cabin up here instead :mrgreen:

there ya go.

i feel your pain, as much as i dont like to admit it...Im really in the mood for a frappucino...but ill wait until i see voodoo again...for his iced goodness!

Yeah, dude, it's not the same up here as it is in Cola. There aren't very many 16 year old kids chatting away on their cell phones while they drive their Escalade a different way to the same school that their sister drives her Denali Yukon to up here in NH. People for the most part drive them loaded to the hilt with peeps towing some big ass boat up to Maine for their summer vacation. :D

AlisonPower said:
I am guilty of being excited that there is a Starbucks opening here. However, I do much prefer Aub's homemade mochas.

Hobbes has a secret recipe!?! PLEASE PM ME THE RECIPE HOBBES OLE BUDDY. I've been searching for a good one.

The thing is, unless you're going into warzones there's no need for a hummer. SUVs/4x4s do have use for some

No, I think you might be hi

Huh? Well ok it's just from what you said you weren't speaking about the same people.

I think the fact that people drive to school in america is laughable anyway. I remember I read this article once where this guy from england moved out to america. He invited his next door neighbours around and the walked!

filled up last thursday. $1.16 per litre. about $4.64 per US gallon. on the bright side, the job i started is a 20 min walk. so far i am enjoying the exercise and its like money in the bank.

Daniel said:
The thing is, unless you're going into warzones there's no need for a hummer. SUVs/4x4s do have use for some

Huh? Well ok it's just from what you said you weren't speaking about the same people.

I think the fact that people drive to school in america is laughable anyway. I remember I read this article once where this guy from england moved out to america. He invited his next door neighbours around and the walked!

Ok I just got that story wrong and it probably didn't make sense. What I mean to sy was:

I read this article once where this guy from england moved out to america. He invited his next door neighbours around and the drove!

Daniel said:
Ok I just got that story wrong and it probably didn't make sense. What I mean to sy was:

I read this article once where this guy from england moved out to america. He invited his next door neighbours around and the drove!

It's called freedom...if they've got the money who cares?

Big Mike said:
I don't know the conversion...but someone told me that gas in Canada right now is about $4.50 gal (It's 1.03/liter in my city)... :shock:

Why it's so much cheaper in the US...I don't know. Most of the price is just tax up here. Stupid Government.

It's especially hard to swallow here in Alberta, where a large portion of the oil & gas comes out of the ground.

It's up to $1.05 / litre here

sucks :confused:

Soon my crap *ss job won't be worth the gas I have to spend to get the and the child care I have to pay while I'm there :meh:

MDowdey said:
heres the deal, if you need the space or the functionality of an SUV, then go for it. its the same with photogoddess and her big ass truck.

Hahahaha - you've seen first hand how I haul crap with that truck so no offense taken. :lol: Even I'm considering retiring my big ass truck except for essential business related stuff and buying a more fuel efficient Toyota. As for diesel, it's $3.09 a gallon at the cheap places here in So Cal. No idea why though. :scratch:

eromallagadnama said:
It's called freedom...if they've got the money who cares?

I take it you're from America. Well when everyone in America is clinically obese through lack of exercise and the children of America having no choice over how they are made to behave (not walking places, eating crappy fast food all the time) then they will care when they can't run any more and grow up to have various medical conditions. And then if the blood flow isn't constricted enough to the mens penises and they actually manage to have kids and realise that they won't be able to play with them because they realise they are so fat they will get tired after a few seconds play then they will care, then everyone in America will care. Freedom seems to be an obsession with some Americans. Also the whole rest of the world care that America has the highest amount of of green house gas emissions in the world at around 36%. You have freedom nd you use it to **** on the people in the world who don't have it and who global warming effects the most.

Great Going America :smileys:

:soapbox:

America has a dream.

'I HAVE DREAM' they say.

You know why the rest of the world doesn't have a dream?

....they're awake!

No but seriously, Daniel...wtf are you on about mate?

Aren't the mods/admins American?

Can't diss the land of the free when you're in it so to speak.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back