The Getty Center

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.garyayala.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Halfway up the Sepulveda Pass, bridging West Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley ... The Pacific Ocean and the Santa Monica Mountains, stands The Getty Center. Inside, the museum isn't all that impressive, but out side the gardens and architecture are absolutely world class.

The full gallery is here:

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/photos/313 ... KW-L-1.jpg

Gary

120793932_DAGJq-L-1.jpg

313514452_QBxH7-L-1.jpg

313485290_xK5BZ-L-1.jpg

313488237_B8NLk-L-1.jpg

313506737_fAyXa-L-1.jpg

Other then #5 which color is too saturated and not enough depth of field for me, the others are very well done!

Noticed you are a fan of Patterns which I can see you put a strong emphasize on, and thats something that caught my eyes and attention.

Cheers

1-4 are great. I really like 3 actually. I agree that 5 is too oversaturated for my taste but the first four I really like.

Ah I miss the Getty Center. Love that place.

wow. #4 is really quite nice. and contrary to what everyone else has said i think #5 is perfect the way it is.

Great series Gary. Strong images- I like #4 the most. The B&W processing is exceptional.

Other then #5 which color is too saturated and not enough depth of field for me, the others are very well done!

Noticed you are a fan of Patterns which I can see you put a strong emphasize on, and thats something that caught my eyes and attention.

Cheers

Thanks Sak ... (no saturation was added to #5)

313510357_zVtkz-L-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back