voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went with chase to the Getty and captured this after he had left. This is one of my favorites. There is obviously a bit of distortion do to the wide angle zoom lens.

25mm
F8 1/50
nook.jpg

Great shot, interesting lines and lighting.

I just hate the fact that you got to stay there and take more pictures when I had to head into work on a Saturday :evil:

both the lines, lighting, and overall compsition is nice, however I do feel like something is missing here.

The focal point seems to be the intersection of the glass cubes. Perhaps this just isn't my type of subject.

I like the mix of materials in this photo. Wood, rock, glass, metal, drywall. And they are all horizontal and parallel lines. I like the lines casted in by the shadows to contrast it.

Nice!

I like the lines.

Did you try making it a lil more brighter to enhance the sunlight? Just a thought! :bounce:

danalec99 said:
Nice!

I like the lines.

Did you try making it a lil more brighter to enhance the sunlight? Just a thought! :bounce:
I didn't want to blow out the highlights on the white wall.

I like this, Voods...the shadows are way cool. I'd give it some more contrast, though, for some punch. Let's see some purple in those shadows; that complement the golden tones in the flooring. Damn, I'm such a handcolorist. ;)

Most reactions

Back