The Ghost in the Underpass

Nice to see a jogger putting themselves to some use for a change!

I like it. I would eliminate the shining object on the right as distraction and it would be ready for print and on the wall. It is one of the pictures, which draw attention with it's symplicity, singularity of the statement, but almost philosophical meaning to it.
How about going back, setting tripod and catch few more ghosts ?

Cool photo.

I like it. I would eliminate the shining object on the right as distraction and it would be ready for print and on the wall. It is one of the pictures, which draw attention with it's symplicity, singularity of the statement, but almost philosophical meaning to it.

The bright object on the right is a railing, same on left, I kept them in as a sort of leading line..
Thanks for your comment
Btw I have more ‘ghosts’ on my website (see signature) as part of a Underpass project

Robin

The bright object on the right is a railing, same on left, I kept them in as a sort of leading line..
Thanks for your comment
Btw I have more ‘ghosts’ on my website (see signature) as part of a Underpass project

Robin
I see you like this motives. Nice.
I knew what it is, this shiny object. LOL. I just do not think any leading lines are here needed, subject is obvious.

Last edited:
Oh, by catching more ghosts I meant time laps photography with many. Li9ke lines of ghosts flowing through the tunnel. Like photographing lights of passing cars at night.

Very nice - the railings on either side aren't bothering me at all. Looks like a fun place to shoot!

Most reactions

Back