The Girls (and sometimes Bob)

The girls were born in April, but no one knows the exact date, so I celebrate their birthdays in the middle of the month.

So Happy 7th Birthdays, Zelda and Mrs. Parker!

View attachment 138269

View attachment 138270

Aw cute. Where's their cake? Well here is a piece [emoji513]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should figure out how to make a cake for kitties. I gave them some fancy wet food for dinner and tried a few small pieces of cookie for dessert. Zelda had a few pieces but Mrs.Parker is a picky eater (which is strange - she's the chubby one!) and she just sniffed and walked away. :)

Well you will have to just order a special kitty cake from the local pastry meow shop [emoji12]

Google 'birthday cake for cats'... I knew there had to be.

Hmmm, maybe I'll make them a cake. I'll have to figure out a different recipe, though. Mrs. Parker doesn't seem to like tuna. They both really love Kraft fat-free American singles, though, for whatever weird reason :)

Bob Ballet!!!! Nicely performed Bob. Nope, no notch and short claws.

Hello, Roberta.

She still prefers Bob :D
We can always say Bobbie, Bob for short. :1247: Who knew?

Still, now when you refer to "the girls" it actually includes all 3 of them.

Hmmm, maybe I'll make them a cake. I'll have to figure out a different recipe, though. Mrs. Parker doesn't seem to like tuna. They both really love Kraft fat-free American singles, though, for whatever weird reason :)

They are finicky of course so it has to a name brand.

Hey ... a Cheesecake ... well, in this case a Fake-Cheese Cake.

Gary likes cheesecake ... he think that most likely JC does as well.

I like cheesecake, but can't eat more than 2 bites. Literally. It's so rich and I'm moderately lactose-intolerant, so anything more than 2 bites and it would be doubleplusungood for Leo.

The pandas at the Nat Zoo get a fruit conglomeration as their birthday cakes. Maybe a little salmon or such (but be careful of salt content)?

Lazy Saturday.

20170422_124007.jpg

Bright lights no more.

Most reactions

Back