..:: The Golden Hill (3 Photo Panorama) ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hilln.jpg

The panorama looks good, but you've got some serious CA that needs to be taken care of if you have the software (Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture ...). Take a look at the cyan "shadow" just above the tree line on the hill. That's to what I'm referring.

hi mersad very technical shot. I myself haven't had the chance to shoot panoramic. just some soft cc the image needs a little push on the sharpness side. plus the ca also visibly specially on the trees on the back. The haystack there makes a good focal pint of the entire image.

Nice photo!

For me, I use a very stupid way but it works for me, I make two layers, lower the saturation of one of them, and erase the ca part, I hope you understand what I said :p. If you want me to show you I'll be glad to!

Nice photo!

For me, I use a very stupid way but it works for me, I make two layers, lower the saturation of one of them, and erase the ca part, I hope you understand what I said :p. If you want me to show you I'll be glad to!

REally ? lol, sounds good to me.

Nice photo!

REally ? lol, sounds good to me.
I'm going to try it later. If anyone is faster then me, feel free to post.

You say you have Photoshop ... did you shoot the original photos in RAW? If so, then in Photoshop's RAW conversion software, there should be a tab that allows you to correct for CA. If you shot in JPEG, you're out of luck as far as that's concerned.

Thanks Al-Wazeer! :thumbup: I could have increased the blue of the sky myself i just didn't because i was more focused on the trees. It's bugging me more that the original image (much brighter) can't been achieved without the ca on the trees. I think I'll just go into 500% view and edit the blue part out of the trees. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back