The Grassy Knoll

What an eye to spot this.
What guts to really take it.
Kudos for how well you focused and framed it.
What if they find themselves in the internet now? (They might like it so much they will contact you for their engagement series... ;))

Nice clean capture! Like the whole GREEN thing (surprised Corinna didn't mention it!) and the interesting angle of the hill/bank. I can't wait for weather that'll let me go outdoors!!

Rob

It seems like all other members know this well enough by now to mention it in my stead ;) - the very fact that I just LOVE - LOVE - LOVE the colour GREEN as it appears in nature (none of the greens on offer here for the fonts fully represents the colour I really love, though).

lol nicce one JK :)
nicely composed!

Beautiful composition and wildly romantic.....It seems you did everything just perfect for this shot....It also evokes emotions and memories for me.......shall we say it "speaks to me"? Yes it most certainly does.....Thanks Jon! Very well done..........!!!!!! : )

hey PG :D so glad I could produce an image that speaks to someone...thanks for that.:)

chiller and fate...thank you, and thanks everyone for the overwhelming response. I hemmed and hawed about posting this one for months...literally. so thanks. :hugs:

Most reactions

Back