The Great Aussie Meetup 2005!

Where should the aussie meetup be?

• Total voters
Sorry Vonn. Apparently my bikini model is going out with some drug distributer and has gone a bit feral. So in answer to your request/beg, no she ain't coming.

i've changed the poll to narrow it down to the choices that folks have voted for so far, later on we can start picking destinations in the top vote getter here :)

hahahah sounds like fun. but i am kinda keen to do a great aussie outdoor photographer experience.

Also seem's to me we had more Seeeedney-siders here at one point, :scratch: what did mandapants do to them???

vonnagy said:
hahahhaha, good to hear from ya Ducky. Well what do you and the missus think of a road trip somewhere in QLD?

oh and keep me posted when ya come to NZ ;)

Yeah mate - just don't expect me to act as a guide. I try not to leave the house as a rule - there's a big scarey world out there, ya know? But hell, we'll be up for it.

Definately will get in touch when we are heading over. Now, if you wanna plan out a route with all the best photo opportunities... um... I mean nice scenic places to see for tourists... then go rite ahead.

I'm not saying the Gold Coast. I just suggested inland from there (tall trees not buildings).
Manda, you have to come! Who's gunna help eat all the yummy chocolate i pack in my backpack???

Shhh fellow TPF'ers, that's just a little incentive to get Manda to come along. Don't let on. It's our little secret ok.

Damn what is it with all the pretty aussie girls and Canadians? Do i have to add Canada to the freakin poll?? Just for your information, my great grandfather on my mothers side was from Canada :eyebrows:

Anyways, there are plenty of awesome places in QLD besides the gold coast. I'll bring the choccy mints, tim tams and cadbury's as well, manda ;)

vonnagy said:
Damn what is it with all the pretty aussie girls and Canadians? Do i have to add Canada to the freakin poll?? Just for your information, my great grandfather on my mothers side was from Canada :eyebrows:

Anyways, there are plenty of awesome places in QLD besides the gold coast. I'll bring the choccy mints, tim tams and cadbury's as well, manda ;)

Ooooh. Could you bring me some Raro? Oh - and do you have a couplands? bring me some yo-yos from couplands!!! PLLEEEAAASSEEEE (Yeah - you can get them through customs - i already tried it)

Oh and cookies from cookie time! I think I had a chocolate one, and it had white chocolate chips inside it... MMMMMMM YUMMY!

Well - Raro is really hard to find here... and really expensive...

I think I bought back orange with me when I went over to NZ in may...

My nan bought me a pile of it - but it all disappeared real fast at home...

We can't just buy it in the supermarket here, we have to actually get it from a special store...

I haven't really looked - but I assume it would be a bit more expensive...

Most reactions

Back