The great coffee addiction thread :D

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
simple question: are you addicted to coffe? :D

if yes, how do you like it most? black, brown etc.

and, are you concerned about it?

I'll start, yes, I am addicted to coffee, black coffee :D

Just because I have a jug full of it on the machine and I'm here alone, or the fact that I "use" 100g/week of instant or that my workshop kettle is never cold doesn't mean I'm addicted to coffee! This place is starting to sound like my wife/family/friends!:lol:

Yep, drink loads of it. White if it's instant or black & strong if it's ground and I definately notice withdrawl symptoms if I don't have any for a few hours!

I used to drink alot of coffee. But then they got new machines at my work..................and the coffee that comes out of that is just disgusting. But i still drink some at home, always black

NO I am not much of a coffee drinker, but I do like a strong ice coffee with lots sugar or cappuccino with a little kicker

I love coffee, but I can't drink it. :( Caffeine whacks me out because I'm already taking stimulants. My hands shake like I've got Parkinsons about 10 minutes after I've had any caffeine!

I like coffee, but usually just the flavored kind (like French Vanilla). I think I've had maybe 2 cups since being pregnant, the smell just turns my stomach now.

I hate coffee. Caffeine is the most used drug, yet not policed at all despite being as addictive as dope. Or so the experts say.

I love coffee to the point that I buy green beans and roast it myself. I prefer just a touch of half & half in it. But I don't drink it everyday. I just don't have that addiction gene I guess. I maybe drink it during the summer maybe 3 times a week. During the winter is a different story.

ferny said:
I hate coffee. Caffeine is the most used drug, yet not policed at all despite being as addictive as dope. Or so the experts say.

Hmm... marijuana is almost completely nonaddictive last time I checked, but you're right about caffeine, it is very addicting. Withdrawal symptoms aren't nearly as severe as harder drugs, though.

Love coffee, especially fresh-ground from good quality beans. I like to buy whole beans from the ABA (American Birding Assocation) so I know I'm getting shade-grown coffee. Apparently migrating songbirds nest in these plantations, so my purchase not only helps these farmers, but helps keep the habitat for the little guys. :heart:

Freshly ground beans, brewed strong, with plenty of thick cream added and a *touch* of sugar.....that's how I like to start each day.

I also like cappuccino and espresso, after a good dinner. :thumbup: mmmm, coffee..... :D

Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found a cool coffee spot in Chattanooga, TN called "The Bad Ass Coffee Company". It is names after the mules and pack animals that use to haul the beans from the fields. Good coffee and awesome atmosphere.

BTW I like mine black with a little sugar.

Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee!!

I only ever make espresso drinks. Iced carmel latte's seems is the drink on my desk. If it's not an iced latte, I enjoy macchiato's (the real one, not the made up **** from harbucks) and espresso's.

When you have one of these, there's no reason to make drip coffee.

isomacrelax.jpg

*yes, the name of this espresso machine is "relax" go figure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back