The Great Office Supply Battle Royale '06!!!

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Iiiiiiin the blue corner, weighing in at 10oz, we have the 3 time Battle Royale Champion, The Great Senor Scissor!!! Iiiiin the tan corner, weighing in at 14oz, the world heavy weight champ, please welcome, Suuuuuper Stapler!!!! And last but not least, in the silver corner, 2005 Rookie of the year, weiging in at 11oz...say hello to Hulk Holepunch!!!! Let the games begin!!!!

First, our celebrity guest ref, Sir Marks-a-Lot will explain the rules...
random004SMALL.jpg

And they begin by ganging up on Super Stapler...
random001SMALL.jpg

Oh!!! Hulk Holepunch has Super Stapler in a Scissor lock, while Super Stapler is about to perform his famous move, the Chomp!
random002SMALL.jpg

And the tables have turned folks! Senor Scissor is using the scissor lock, while Super Stapler has Hulk Holepunch down for the count!!!
random003SMALL.jpg

And the winner iiiissss...............................................

Pedro Pocket Knife!
random005SMALL.jpg

Now...where are those men in white jackets?

EDIT: Are the last two pictures showing up really big? Cuz I deleted them from my photobucket, resized, and re-uploaded, and they are still coming up like that for me.

Oh Corry. You are too funny!
You have had a big workload to do yesterday, as it seems! I mean, supervising all your living and fighting office supply is hard work, indeed.
Now is it not???

Funny photos. Perfect control of DOF - imperfect control of Pedro Pocketknife, who suddenly somehow burst in on the fight, dodging Sir Marks-A-Lot's attempts to stop him, and jumped right up onto and into :)shock: ) Annie Apple. So you might be able to control DOF, but not your desk inhabitants... :lol:

LaFoto said:
Oh Corry. You are too funny!
You have had a big workload to do yesterday, as it seems! I mean, supervising all your living and fighting office supply is hard work, indeed.
Now is it not???

Funny photos. Perfect control of DOF - imperfect control of Pedro Pocketknife, who suddenly somehow burst in on the fight, dodging Sir Marks-A-Lot's attempts to stop him, and jumped right up onto and into :)shock: ) Annie Apple. So you might be able to control DOF, but not your desk inhabitants... :lol:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Haha...don't be surprised if there is another office adventure tonight...I have my camera with me today, too! :lol: (I work for a construction company, and it's January...it's the slow season! )

'Hulk Holepunch', imo looks more feminine in that third shot! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back