The Great Toronto TPF Meet Up 2006 10 29

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lets get the party started. We had a great meet today that was full of fun and laughs. This photo is courtesy of Raymond.

DSC_0220w2.jpg

And the cast of characters are:
(back row left to right) Airic (Eric), Antarctican (Jeanne), Jenn (friend of Carl), Chiller (Carl), Errant Star (Jen), Sweet Daisy (Daisy...holding Maria); (front row) Megapaws (Suzanne) and Raymond Barlow.

My first edit
tpfto200610297840copy.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

cool! I think that pic is the only one I have worth showing.. i am sure not a big city photog. Thanks again Airic, it sure was a good time, even though we only made the PM part of the day. I was watching you all closely, and I sure am looking fwd to seeing just exactly what the heck you all were doing out there!!

Ray, I have to say you did not look as comfortable today as you do when you are wading through a swamp with no pants on to shoot some Herons. Today’s wildlife was a little different from what you usually shoot. It was sure nice to see you Daisy and Maria again. I have already shown Berni the photos I took of Maria and she loved them. I will post some soon, sure glad you guys made it.

Eric

A photo from the drive in. Notice the nice big Nikon sign ;) Man, was I happy to see sunshine this morning.

tpfto200610297809copy.jpg

Shot this while waiting for Antartician
tpfto200610297812copy.jpg

And the meet up landmark
tpfto200610297820copy.jpg

Andy, I think your little Canon Bear saw the light and switched sides today :)

Eric

Whose the fellow peeking into the group portrait in the background? :lol:

Anyways, looking forward to everyone's pictures. Looks like it was a tad bit chilly!

Peanuts said:
Whose the fellow peeking into the group portrait in the background? :lol:

Anyways, looking forward to everyone's pictures. Looks like it was a tad bit chilly!

His grandfather built the church :biglaugh: You had to be there and yes it was a little chiller, I mean chilly.

Eric

Man, I wish I coulda been there

Grrr

Was 98% sure I was coming back this weekend too, but didn't...alas

Christmas hookup anyone?

GoM said:
Man, I wish I coulda been there

Grrr

Was 98% sure I was coming back this weekend too, but didn't...alas

Christmas hookup anyone?

I'm sorry to say you missed a good one. A Christmas meet up may work.

Eric

it was so nice to see you again eric and ofcors the rest of the gang.. i had fun today although it was cold and windy but it was still fun, i enjoyed it. maria and i fell asleep all the way home hehe!she got pretty tired.

i love your pictures!! i cant wait to see the other ones!!

(whew! i havent posted here for a long time. glad to be back!! say hi and regards to berni for me! take care!)

This guy was pretty cool and enjoyed having his photo taken. I think he made a few dollars off of us. I’m not really happy with my images of him and I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else got.
tpfto200610297877copy.jpg

tpfto200610297882copy.jpg

tpfto200610297883copy.jpg

tpfto200610297891copy.jpg

tpfto200610297894copy.jpg

I'm getting sleepy now. I may have to call it for a night and start back on the editing tomorrow evening.

Cheers,

Eric

Excellent images Airic. It was really amazing to see everyone. The weather held off, but it was really windy. We did have to dodge a few signs along the way.
This is my first edit as well..more in a few minutes.
IMG_1648a.jpg

GOM....soon man...ya gotta come out and play. Hopefully around Christmas we can do something

AIRIC said:
His grandfather built the church :biglaugh: You had to be there.

Eric

Now that's funny :clap:.... yes, you had to be there

It was great meeting everyone (in person) today. Unfortunately, I'm sad to say, I'm not very happy with any of my shots though. Oh well... it was a great experience!

Here is my rendition of the reflection.... Hey Carl... what were you looking at? :)
IMG_1083a.jpg

Most reactions

Back