The Great Toronto TPF Meet Up 2006 10 29

you lot are spoiling us with all these shots

megapaws said:
Then Jeanne wasn't in the alley with you... hmmmm

happy (19).gif

I was in one alley with Chiller. But I understand he was seen in several.

lostprophet said:
you lot are spoiling us with all these shots

Naaaah, just whetting the appetite of those who will be attending the upcoming London Meetup. I'll say it again...these meetups are a ton of fun, so if you have the opportunity to attend one, go for it!

Antarctican said:
happy (19).gif

I was in one alley with Chiller. But I understand he was seen in several.

Are you sure I was there alone and not all 5 of me. :lmao: :lmao:

Mohain said:
WOW!!! What an awsome collection of talent! What is it with Canada and great photogs? Airic, how do you it? So many shots and all of them amazing?!? And Carroll1, wow, awsome pics! Welcome to TFP :) Hope you can stick around. Looking forward to more from you :mrgreen: I really must try my hardest to make it to one of these meets one day :)

Thank you. When I was in the company of all these great photographers I had to be at my best just to keep up with them. They were a great bunch and I can see these outings becoming more regular as we all got along so well and I think motivated each other. I think Carl was the hardest one to keep up with as he was chasing people down right and left to get their photos. Maybe that is because there is five of him :lol:

Eric

megapaws said:
Not wanting to steal any thunder from anyone, Raymond asked us at one point if we'd ever done "this".... as he started shooting some random shots at us "from the hip", so that's where I got it from originally. You may have been off in an alley :sexywink: with Carl at the time :lmao:.

That is true. I think I was the only one to post "from the hip" shots but Raymond did a pretty impressive demonstration in front of most of us. The D-200 fires pretty fast.

Eric

Carl... that's a great shot of Sammy Haggar you have for your avatar! When did you meet him? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry, I couldn't resist

megapaws said:
Carl... that's a great shot of Sammy Haggar you have for your avatar! When did you meet him? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry, I couldn't resist

We have been Sammys stunt double for about 8 years now. Just can't drive 55 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wow everyone! I've been reading the thread here for about the last hour and a half, amazing photos by all!

I'd love to get in on the next Toronto meet, as I'm only about 2 hours out.

Most reactions

Back