The Great Toronto TPF Meet Up 2006 10 29

Here are a few I managed to get done so far.

This guy was all in for having our mini paparazzi photograph him. He was all smiles all the way.
CRW_1667a.jpg

Twins...
IMG_1654a.jpg

We managed to crawl down some of the back allies of the streets. All I can say are there are some really interesting places back there. This caught my eye as I was leaving one of them
CRW_1675A.jpg

Suzanne had a bit of an issue with this guy. Seems he wanted $$$ to have his pic taken. I followed him around his shop for a bit and he finally posed....sort of....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: If that glare could kill...

IMG_1664a.jpg

I think this guy is still standing there. :lol:
CRW_1692a.jpg

Killer shots Carl, I think I like the shop owner pic the best, to funny. I remember seeing that last guy.

Suzanne, I’m sure you got a few good ones to show us. You put so much energy into your shooting today.

Eric

Maria catches a lift from Daddy Ray.
IMG_1705a.jpg

You had to be there...........

IMG_1709a.jpg

Caged man...
IMG_1730a.jpg

Even some darkside was out for us
IMG_1741a.jpg

Dude, your blowing me away with those people images. Excellent as always. I got some great “Green Man” shots but they will have to wait until tomorrow. Happy editing everyone.

Eric

Carl... those shots are awsome. I remember the wall guy as well... I believe that he had blue hair if memory serves.... he did move cuz I never got to take his pic. I tried to get a shot of the caged man - battery died just as I snapped that shot :(

Here is another angle of the angry shop owner (I seemed to have this effect on a number of people today). BTW, I wasn't even trying to take HIS photo... he wanted money from me to take pictures of his dried fish!

IMG_1123a.jpg

Great set of shots so far everyone, keep 'em coming.

BTW
those boots don't really work for you Jeanne :lol:

Ah. Cool. Meet-up pics :drool:

Wonderful ones so far. Absolutely smashing.
It does look a bit on the chiller - erm: chilly side, but the sky is nicely open. No rain (or snow, for that matter!).

Coolest people shots and those of TPFers, but I miss the salute so far!

Ray, you MUST have taken something worth showing. Must. I am sure.
C'mon, this is the meet-up thread, not DA.

Post more ... and more ... see how much we posted after the London Meet-Up!

good going guys... great pics so far.... man i really wanna go to canada. :mrgreen:

More to come, but here's one of two 'dudes' hanging out in an alley.

1645458b224f46e.jpg

And my take on some images already posted:

164545e6e4aea58.jpg
164545e8eaee6f7.jpg

164545eade51700.jpg

16454605f770b69.jpg

brilliant shooting guys, you all are amazing. Maybe next time we will be smart enough to bring the stroller, so I can get shooting, and have a go at it. Street shooting is a talent of its own, and you guys are truly awesome.

Time for a few fast edits before I start working. Its going to be a tough day after being off for a week.

We met the grandson of the guy who built this church ;)
tpfto200610297897copy.jpg

tpfto200610297901copy.jpg

Yay! Daisey and Maria arrive…oh ya, Ray as well :)
tpfto200610297908copy.jpg

Carl shooting some colour
tpfto200610297909copy.jpg

tpfto200610297912copy.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

megapaws said:
Now that's funny :clap:.... yes, you had to be there

It was great meeting everyone (in person) today. Unfortunately, I'm sad to say, I'm not very happy with any of my shots though. Oh well... it was a great experience!

Here is my rendition of the reflection.... Hey Carl... what were you looking at? :)
IMG_1083a.jpg

Cool shot Suzanne... I was checkin out the gears on that bike. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey ...what is the story about the dude and the church. I was done that back alley when you were talk to him.

Most reactions

Back