The Great Toronto TPF Meet Up 2006 10 29

A few more .... still have about another 25 or so to edit :confused:

Kensington market in a bell.
IMG_1736a.jpg

There were a lot of garage bands set up on the street. Kinda cool...they just had a little equipment and plugged their amps in at any store front. This band was actually set up in a store front.
IMG_1728a.jpg

Beauty in a manniquin
IMG_1704a.jpg

Suzanne going after some fish...the safer way behind glass. The store clerks were not as violent. :lol: :lol:
CRW_1684A.jpg

Blue haired dude givin me that evil eye
CRW_1690a.jpg

Anty...you got some cool shots...but those two dudes in the alley are a little....scary.

Some very strong work Carl. Blue hair man is pretty funny, I did not dare shoot him. The bell is pretty cool but the singer shot is amazing. The shot of Suzanne shooting into the window, is that not the place where the guy waved the meat cleaver at her from inside :)

Eric

AIRIC said:
Some very strong work Carl. Blue hair man is pretty funny, I did not dare shoot him. The bell is pretty cool but the singer shot is amazing. The shot of Suzanne shooting into the window, is that not the place where the guy waved the meat cleaver at her from inside :)

Eric

Thanks man.. I think that was the place. I can not remember. Poor Suzanne seemed to get threatened a lot. :lol:
I wonder if blue haired guy can smile. :D

^^^ Suzanne sure seemed to bring out strong reactions in her subjects, didn't she? :lol:

Raymond J Barlow said:
Maybe next time we will be smart enough to bring the stroller, so I can get shooting, and have a go at it.
Hey, it looks like you were managing just fine! :lmao:

16454594db30bbf.jpg

Antarctican said:
^^^ Suzanne sure seemed to bring out strong reactions in her subjects, didn't she? :lol:

Hey, it looks like you were managing just fine! :lmao:

16454594db30bbf.jpg

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Are you kidding? Maria was a huge hit with everyone! And look at the, umm, birds eye view she gets of daddy's compositions. She's gonna be a photog for sure!

A few more shots of some of the characters who were 'oot and aboot' on the streets of Tranna yesterday...

164545f4cd87834.jpg
164546029d1ed71.jpg

Here is another one who wasn't too keen of me taking his picture... perhaps the bright red jacket & large lens hood were a bit to obvious? I didn't see Chiller have any of the problems that I had... go figure :er:
IMG_1407a.jpg

This woman didn't notice me till it was too late. I think that others tried to get her, but guess what... I think that I made her angry
IMG_1390a.jpg

This guy made a mean comment to all of us...
IMG_1342a.JPG

I did have some good moments though
IMG_1253a.JPG

Cowboy
IMG_1172a.JPG

Street musician
IMG_1371a.JPG

What's this..... a smile?
IMG_1142a.JPG

And a few of the gang
Eric, Jen, Carl & Jenn
IMG_1152a.jpg

Jeanne
IMG_1126a.JPG

Maria & Raymond
IMG_1292a.JPG

Raymond, Maria & Daisy patiently waiting for us to catch up
IMG_1361a.JPG

Eric sharing a dance with Maria
IMG_1339a.JPG

Poster child for Canon Rebel :lol:
IMG_1137a.JPG

Carl, this one is for you. I should send you the original to see what you can do with it. Aside from the glare, I kinda like it.
IMG_1100a.JPG

Ah. Waaaaaayyyy cool.
Here's more meet-up pics.
Don't stop posting them as yet.
I want to see more and more and more! :D
I just love to look at meet-up pics. And yours all convey the fun you must have had so much.

No pub pics, though?
Did you folks not get THIRSTY on the way?
In England you ALWAYS get thirsty at some point in time, or hungry AND thirsty, but definitely thirsty! ;)

Antarctican said:
164545f4cd87834.jpg

Im guessing this sort of thing is typical of Canadians?? That and [SIZE=-1]distressing poor little teddy bears :lol:

great shots by the way
[/SIZE]

LaFoto said:
No pub pics, though?
Did you folks not get THIRSTY on the way?
In England you ALWAYS get thirsty at some point in time, or hungry AND thirsty, but definitely thirsty! ;)
I kept telling them that that's how they do it in England, but this lot was more of the 'forced march 'til you drop' school of thinking.

lostprophet said:
Im guessing this sort of thing is typical of Canadians?? That and [SIZE=-1]distressing poor little teddy bears :lol:
[/SIZE]
Yeah, Lostprophet, there's always some clown walking around downtown it seems!

Colin the Canon Bear survived his brief hostage-taking by the Nikon wielder...no lasting emotional scars are anticipated. :p

Everyone has posted some really excellent shots!! I guess Jen got busy watching Desperate Housewives last night and didn't have a chance to edit/post her pics. That's okay, we'll wait.

We're still waiting.

Tick tick tick tick....

Most reactions

Back