The Great Toronto TPF Meet Up 2006 10 29

Here is another round.
This actually goes back to the beginning.
Waiting for the train.
IMG_0573b.jpg

One of Toronnas mirrored buildings.
IMG_1637z.jpg

Our happy subject. :D
CRW_1666a.jpg

The garden on wheels
CRW_1688a.jpg

Yuck!!!!!!!!
CRW_1669a.jpg

I ventured down some of the allies, and came across some strange things, including doors that lead to some unknown place. I would love to see in inside these. My curiosity was killin me.
CRW_1676b.jpg

Another laneway we went down we came across a row of houses, tucked away in a dead end. It was a really neat, but strange place. There was only one way in, and that was this graffitti covered lane.
CRW_1678b.jpg

More darkside advertising.
IMG_1634a.jpg

Keep 'em coming I'm enjoying this thread so much

Raymond J Barlow said:

WOW Raymond.... this is awsome. And the few street shots that you posted were great as well. I can only imagine what you would have come up with had you been trying :)

lostprophet said:
Keep 'em coming I'm enjoying this thread so much

Yes. Please do!
Don't stop posting as yet.
There might be the odd funny still left in some sleeve!?!?!?

Wow...starting to wind mine down now. I have about 15 or so left.

Sir Ray meeting a new friend. Like the sign says...Friends making Friends.
CRW_1680z.jpg

Another store clerk. This guy was pretty friendly. Even offered me a sample of something. :confused: It still looked wet, so I did not go there.
CRW_1670z.jpg

Peppers
CRW_1682b.jpg

Our enemy
IMG_1724z.jpg

My Friend. I heard this is what he really looks like:lmao: :lmao:
IMG_1718z.jpg

More green for my friend LaFoto
IMG_1725a.jpg

............more to come:lol:

Great stuff Carl. I love the shot of Raymond with the street guy... I can't believe that poster was up between the two of them. Way to go. Good luck tonight!

I'm just blown away by everyone's shots. I think "hey, I was standing there too, why didn't I think to shoot it from that angle?" It is very very cool and informative to see how and what others chose to photograph. And it was a ton of fun 'to boot'. One couldn't have asked for a finer group of people with whom to wander the streets of Toronto, taking pictures, and sharing a lot of laughs.

:hug:: for the green man, Chiller!
Photographed only for me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: !!! :goodvibe:

These are so good - I keep coming back to this thread to see what is new. I hope you still have some more in store ... you all, I mean.

wow, this was a fun read! I actually laughed out loud several times. :lol:
that's an awful lot of talent roaming the streets up there, y'all got some amazing shots. :thumbup:

Y'all look like a rather motley crew! It looks like you had a great time and y'all definitely took some great shots.

But why is everyone bundled up and Raymond is wearing his sleeves rolled up?

jocose said:
Y'all look like a rather motley crew! It looks like you had a great time and y'all definitely took some great shots.

But why is everyone bundled up and Raymond is wearing his sleeves rolled up?

Yer not the only one who asked that question :lol:

I wondered if anyone was going to comment on that! There we were, with gloves and coats, and Raymond has short sleeves! He's hotblooded, apparently!

Antarctican said:
I'm just blown away by everyone's shots. I think "hey, I was standing there too, why didn't I think to shoot it from that angle?" It is very very cool and informative to see how and what others chose to photograph. And it was a ton of fun 'to boot'. One couldn't have asked for a finer group of people with whom to wander the streets of Toronto, taking pictures, and sharing a lot of laughs.
Well put Jeanne - I'm with you 100% on everything above

Most reactions

New Topics

Back