The Great Toronto TPF Meet Up 2006 10 29

Jenn, Wow! Thanks for posting. Lots of different looking shots from what the rest of us got. I love your style, vibrant, contrasty and a hint of diffused glow once in awhile, love it! You rock! And you better start posting more over here.

Hope we can do it again sometime soon,

Eric

164549abfad5c35.jpg
164549abfd5da86.jpg

164549abfb184f8.jpg

164549abfd0e8df.jpg

164549abfbc4308.jpg

hey great pics guys.... this thread certainly displays how tallented you all are...

Jenn - welcome to the forum... your pictures are excellent.... well done... hope to see more in future :thumbup:

Another reflection shot (I'm still going through pics as I get some time)

164549edcb07147.jpg

Cool shots Jeanne - now how did I miss that Queen Grafitti mural?

And I totally agree there is alot of talent posted here - there are some very inspirational images. I would love to go try this again.

I am thrilled you enjoyed my shots and for the very warm welcome! Thank you so much!! :) :)

This is it from me. As and aside, I went back to Chinatown today in hopes of reshooting the spheres, unfortunately they were gone :(

Carl, if someone was waving a cleaver at me... I must admit I missed it. Damn - that could been a great shot!

All these shots are from the original TPF meetup.

A church door. It's nothing special... but I like the feel of it
IMG_1064a.JPG

I didn't pay attention to the building that this statue was in front of... Carl, do you remember? I want to go back and get a better shot with shallower DOF
IMG_1060a.JPG

Reflection
IMG_1091a.JPG

Open
IMG_1096a.JPG

Firestation... last of the blue sky
IMG_1278a.JPG

and everyone's favourite green person... showing off more of his moves
IMG_1312a.jpg

Antarctican said:
164549abfad5c35.jpg
Jeanne, I love the angle you got on this one - the tree branches with the sparse leaves really add something to it for me. Great job!

Excellent shooting Suzanne. Green man is something else eh? He sure has some moves.
I think the building was on Spadina, but I can not remember where. My idea for shooting that did not work either, and I want another try. Im hoping to get another crack at this area again in the next few weeks. There was so much to shoot there. Thought about some lensbaby stuff too, I would like to try

Suzanne. I remember this statue as I took a shot of Carl at the same place. Not Spadina but we were heading north on some street between somewhere and somewhere :lol:

tpfto200610297826copy.jpg

IMG_1060a.JPG

You lucky duck, you got to go back for another visit. Great shots, realy enjoyed them.

Eric

Chiller said:
Excellent shooting Suzanne. Green man is something else eh? He sure has some moves.
I think the building was on Spadina, but I can not remember where. My idea for shooting that did not work either, and I want another try. Im hoping to get another crack at this area again in the next few weeks. There was so much to shoot there. Thought about some lensbaby stuff too, I would like to try

Carl, let me know as I would love to go again. I'm sure everyone else would love to go as well. :bouncy:

Eric

Most reactions

Back