The Guys of TPF.

Boomn4x4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I suppose one of us needs to start it off...

Here is my family and I.

c9c5a9be.jpg

why 25 responses on the girls of tpf but no one on the men of.... guess the boys are too busy waiting for the girls to keep posting... lol

can it be an old photo?

why 25 responses on the girls of tpf but no one on the men of.... guess the boys are too busy waiting for the girls to keep posting... lol

This is High School 101... You girls gave it up to soon. :lol:

You women being so willing to put your photos up leaves no incentive for the guys to return the favor.

You should have known better than that.... You give the guy what he wants first, he's just going to roll over and fall asleep leaving you lying there frustrated. :lol:

I'm afraid that this could be a trap...given the OP and the sentimental value of the pics asked for.

"I always think everything could be a trap. That is why I am still
alive."

Me about 10 years ago after I undo my braided hair.

20060_1302672731636_1375002279_30883359_1851513_n.jpg

Lets get this Sausage Fest started... here is one of me...

IMG_0191.jpg

This is High School 101... You girls gave it up to soon. :lol:

You women being so willing to put your photos up leaves no incentive for the guys to return the favor.

You should have known better than that.... You give the guy what he wants first, he's just going to roll over and fall asleep leaving you lying there frustrated. :lol:

HAHA TRUE TRUE!

I'm afraid that this could be a trap...given the OP and the sentimental value of the pics asked for.

"I always think everything could be a trap. That is why I am still
alive."

Technically I started it Boom just was the first to follow trough maybe hes not the hit it and quit it type like we thought.... lol :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back