The have and the have nots!

I do take it seriously, A hobby only makes everything TF and that's the problem. I did lots of TF, but then its just making it free, why should I shoot for free, when people are using photographs to make them money. I only would do 1 or 2 TF shoots a month of solo models, and then people started telling everybody I only shoot for free, now on social media, everyone just talks about TF this TF that, TF TF TF! !! So now I don't do any TF for now. Its not a hobby, it was a career. Everyone has been so degrading on price and harassment, I closed all social media. Its like a bunch of animals, trying to hustle ever henny penny out of me! I don't understand it! I'm broke, I'm moving, its been bullying and harassment for the last few years!!

Welcome to the modern American way. It's all about how much one can get for as little as possible.

Absolutely why I do not get into the "business". I shot for a while feeling it out and it became so mundane justifying everything. I just shoot what I want to shoot and I'm happy that way. I just don't want the fun to be removed from it.

I do take it seriously, A hobby only makes everything TF and that's the problem. I did lots of TF, but then its just making it free, why should I shoot for free, when people are using photographs to make them money. I only would do 1 or 2 TF shoots a month of solo models, and then people started telling everybody I only shoot for free, now on social media, everyone just talks about TF this TF that, TF TF TF! !! So now I don't do any TF for now. Its not a hobby, it was a career. Everyone has been so degrading on price and harassment, I closed all social media. Its like a bunch of animals, trying to hustle ever henny penny out of me! I don't understand it! I'm broke, I'm moving, its been bullying and harassment for the last few years!!

Welcome to the modern American way. It's all about how much one can get for as little as possible.

Yes, everyone wants to squeeze the life out of a nickel!

If I was you I would get a job that pays and you enjoy because it doesn't sound like you enjoy photography

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I love photography, its just an issue when people with money want it for free. Like a model will say I have no money, im so broke, then show up with 1000 dollars worth of new clothes! I didn't have an issue helping broke models out by shooting them, its just a gift, and when people can't be honest, it's an issue. There are other photographers too, that can't just be honest but go out of their way to cause havik and harrassment. for years now! Or to destroy my reputation. I mind my own business! I use to have a great time, until all this harrassment, and constant degrading.

Los Angeles and Hollywood have always been cut throat markets. The difference now is that the knives are digital and much sharper.

Most reactions

Back