Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Care to jump anyone.....

high-dive.jpg

Thanks for looking ;)

angel...baby....

love this perspective...

and yes, i would in a heartbeat jump off this...

let me share, nicole may not even post a reply, she will have to turn four shades of green, and lean her head over the trash can a bit before she can look at this... three steps are too high for that chicken...so this will send her over the ledge, as it were....

great shot! kinda rough water that day, 'eh?

NIce one angel. Love the angle you took this at.

(... where's that darn blindfold smilie?!?!...)

Ooooooooooooohhhh sure ... make fun of the girl that is height challenged ... :puke-rig: ...

I just scrolled past it pretty quickly, thankyouverymuch, Raven ... that way, there was no vertigo or nausea to deal with.

I figured it was a nice shot ... I wouldn't know completely ... I just know that the b&w tones are really good on this shot.

Next time, Angel, warn me ... I get a little :shaking: over heights!

Great shot... love the tones and the compo... Brings back lots of memories too - I used to dive off anything, towers, cliffs, rock quarry ledges. Where is that? And how high is it, do you know?

DestinDave said:
Great shot... love the tones and the compo... Brings back lots of memories too - I used to dive off anything, towers, cliffs, rock quarry ledges. Where is that? And how high is it, do you know?

It was taken near were i live, at the sea front in Plymouth, England...... looked like about 40ft.... your brave if you jump it IMO!

Thanks for comments guys :D

Beautifully composed! i'm loving the b/w...
great shot
thanks for sharing

Most reactions

New Topics

Back