Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Holy Ghost arrived today. :lmao:

780444974_o5byZ-XL.jpg

780444750_aKxRK-XL.jpg

780445276_5vAcs-XL.jpg

I'm REALLY NOT CONCERNED with the lighting, composition or exposures on these. I just wanted to share. :D

Here's a few quick snaps. Damn, this thing is wide on a FF. Seems to have a fair amount of barrel distortion. All the following were taken at 14mm.​

780443458_YKqhg-XL.jpg

780443884_hyVas-XL.jpg

780444302_znpLD-XL.jpg

780444584_v8989-XL.jpg

Right now....... it's just playtime. :lmao::lmao::lmao:​

I think I hate you. If you ever have to file for bankruptcy and need to liquidate email me.

Dude Clean & Hookup That EP3! At least get those Headlamps Cleaned!

nice lenses btw.....................:thumbdown:

:I don't mean this:
I HATE YOU!!!!

How is that 14-24? I'm really thinking about saving for that lens. I don't have a FX camera right now but I know i'm going to some day and don't think I should get anymore DX lenses. How is it on the d300?

:drool:

i would love to get the holy ghost... but i'm so afraid of damaging it b/c i can't put protective filters on it... he is sacred and needs to be protected from all of the earthly impurities that roam the world.... lol....

i would love to get the holy ghost... but i'm so afraid of damaging it b/c i can't put protective filters on it... he is sacred and needs to be protected from all of the earthly impurities that roam the world.... lol....

peep this lol could be worth a try (i just want to justify buying this lens myself :lmao:

I think I hate you. If you ever have to file for bankruptcy and need to liquidate email me.
Bankrupcy is not an option........ sorry. :sexywink:

:I don't mean this:
I HATE YOU!!!!

How is that 14-24? I'm really thinking about saving for that lens. I don't have a FX camera right now but I know i'm going to some day and don't think I should get anymore DX lenses. How is it on the d300?
:lmao: In the next few days (likely to be this weekend) I want to do a comparison with the 12-24mm on the D300 and the 14-24mm on the D700. Keep your eyes open.

Hug them before you go to bed tonight.
They'll be safe and sound. Just for you................... :lol:

I feel like a better photographer just for viewing this thread.
By god, you're right. Don't you feel better now?

I don't use "protective" filters. The bulbous front element does concern me, but not all that much. In fact, at my age, condoms are questionable. :biggrin:

Dude Clean & Hookup That EP3! At least get those Headlamps Cleaned!

nice lenses btw.....................:thumbdown:
If you didn't notice..... there's is snow on the ground. No sense cleaning it yet. There are several more days of slush ahead since I live on a dirt path ~200 yards off the main road. Not sure what the thumbs down is intended for.

What will you do when the middle two need braces???? Hmmm????

What will you do when the middle two need braces???? Hmmm????
Are you kidding me? These little tikes are destined for perfectly straight teeth, built like a brick $h1+house, smarter than the average bear and so bright, you'll have to wear shades. :lol:

I feel like a better photographer just for viewing this thread.
Photography is much like golf, the most expensive clubs in the world can't make you better.
Of course that was not directed at the OP, who I am also a bit envious of......:drool:
Grats!

Most reactions

Back