just x joey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
joeydsmith.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C Please

this lady rotates with a few other people, and is posted across the streeet from the white house. They have been protesting since the 80's i beleive.

homeless-1050SMALL.jpg

This guy was very happy to pose for a picture, i like how 'Bed, Bath, and beyond' stands out on his cart because its like thats the closest he'll be to a bed and a bath, i dunno the words to say what im tryn to say, but u get the point. He was a very nice guy.
homeless-0971SMALL.jpg

This guy didn't care if i took his picture or not. I asked him and he just said "whatever." then i gave him a bottle of water and a poptart and he was very happy. (i took this b4 i gave him the food and drink)
homeless-0961SMALL.jpg

wow, nice captures man. I wish I had the kahoonas to go down there and take pics like that. I just feel so damn awkward. More power to ya!!

oh, i felt extremely awkward. So many homeless people turned me down, even one thought i was in the CIA! lol thanks tho, i hope to go to different cities, and take pics of their residents. thanks for the comment, and the 'power' :p

Powerful images, I like them all.

Those are awesome! NICE! And if you get bored check out this site:
http://www.joeyl.com/
if you want to see some very interesting phhotos of the homeless.

Yes, these ARE great!!!! They are the type of photos that make you think and wonder. Awesome job!

Really nice work! I agree, the best I've seen from you...could this be your niche, perhaps?

haha i hope it is my niche, its what im interested in, cant wait till i have enough money to get to 70-200 vr f/2.8! so i can take pics from a far distance.

wow, i couldnt find many homeless people this trip that were willing to let me photography them. i need to take pictures like these people!

Most reactions

Back