The (hopefully) final phone reshoot :) (Bonus inside!)

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by JeffieLove, Mar 7, 2010.

1. JeffieLove

JeffieLove TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Alright, I think I finally got this... These all looked good in PP and on the camera to me..

All I did in PP was cropping and tilting because apparently the camera was a little crooked when I shot these... So, these were the best 2... I think the 2nd looks a bit over exposed, but I wasn't sure which one really looked the best...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bonus! :)

I had posed this one earlier for help getting rid of the garden hose that was behind the table... I thought this was an okay pic.. Obviously not superb... There is some heavy PP done... I thought it kind of looked like I had done some HDR :) wishful thinking though, right?

[​IMG]

Let me know what ya think :)

2. JeffieLove

JeffieLove TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    hmm... does no new = good news? :) lol

3. DRoberts

DRoberts TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I think it is more of a content issue...quite frankly, it's a phone. What are you trying to get across with the shot, or what are you wanting people to see in this? Usually a shot like this doesn't stir emotion in people (especially on here) so you tend to get 0 or few responses.

As far as these shots...#2 is much better...you lightened it up enough to see everything about it which is a major improvement over the first. Other than that, like I said it is a phone. :)

4. JeffieLove

JeffieLove TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I've been trying to get the "technical" side of things down... If you check out my post history, you'll see about 3 or 4 threads with pictures of this phone... I'm working on lighting, backgrounds being seamless, exposure, etc...

5. DRoberts

DRoberts TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I see. Try having just a touch of turn to the phone to where you get a hint of a side. This will make it look less "flat" and give it more of a "dimensional" aspect, which in turn will make it stand out more from the background.

6. Sw1tchFX

Sw1tchFX TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I think it would be best to provide an example of what you want to do, than as a forum we can reverse engineer the shot and you can figure out that way how it was done.

7. Bitter Jeweler

Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit
    This is an argument for keeping this to one thread, so the entire history of progress is all in one place. :er: