The Hunts!

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Virginia band, pretty popular. I got some pics!

And they liked the pictures and were willing to share them on their FB page, and Instagram! :D

1)
Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 4.48.17 PM.jpg
2)
Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 4.48.29 PM.jpg
3)
Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 4.48.44 PM.jpg
4)
Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 4.48.58 PM.jpg

Here's some for another show I went to of theirs a few weeks later.

Screen Shot 2015-08-31 at 1.38.19 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-08-31 at 1.38.38 PM.jpg

Nice shots!

They sound pretty good, but they need to start to focus on their soundtracks that DON'T sound like every other folk band out there right now. Why did they pick "Make This Leap" for their video? Yeah, it's a good song, but it sounds just like The Lumineers or <insert folk band> nowadays. "Remember Us" and "This is Love" sound pretty good.

"Please Let it Go" sounded like the same thing for 3 minutes. :BangHead:

I'm betting their second album, assuming it gets a bit more refined (especially the lyrics) and has a higher production value, will be stellar.

Nice shots!

They sound pretty good, but they need to start to focus on their soundtracks that DON'T sound like every other folk band out there right now. Why did they pick "Make This Leap" for their video? Yeah, it's a good song, but it sounds just like The Lumineers or <insert folk band> nowadays. "Remember Us" and "This is Love" sound pretty good.

"Please Let it Go" sounded like the same thing for 3 minutes. :BangHead:

I'm betting their second album, assuming it gets a bit more refined (especially the lyrics) and has a higher production value, will be stellar.

That's a fair point, but I think that might be what they're going for. Or maybe not, I don't know.

Within a genre, I think an amount of familiarity is to be expected. But whether it's good or not is a different thing, and I definitely think these guys are good.

Plus, they're all brothers and sisters, which is fun, and I think as long as they're making music that they enjoy doing and are always striving to improve, then they're doing the right thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back