The Incredibles?

mygrain said:
mentos_007 said:
The Incredibles? hahaha you see here they translated this title in a completely different way :) hahahah that's incredible how they translate titles of all foreign films :)

But I haven't seen it yet...

You lay this out fresh maker but you don't tell us what it translated into... Bad Mentos :spank:
Exactly what I was thinking....

tease :roll:

voodoocat said:
mygrain said:
mentos_007 said:
The Incredibles? hahaha you see here they translated this title in a completely different way :) hahahah that's incredible how they translate titles of all foreign films :)

You lay this out fresh maker but you don't tell us what it translated into... Bad Mentos :spank:

Ughh.. I remember coming across a website that showed how movie titles translated into other countries...oh it was sooo funny.. i'll search and If i find it I'll post the link.

voodoocat said:
mygrain said:
mentos_007 said:

It's "Die Unglaublichen" in Germany which translates to "The Unbelievables". :lmao:

I'm going to see it tonight! Can't wait, I've been hearing nothing but good things about it since it came out! alrighty, out the door!

Zach :D

spectacular movie! I was pretty impressed with everything I saw! I actually enjoyed the story in this one. Its seems to have been the trend lately for movie producers to show off the latest CG or newest technology and just add the plot as an after thought, but this movie was pretty interesting. (maybe a tad predicatable at points but still very enjoyable)

oriecat said:
Saw it last night finally! Great movie! And it came with the Episode III trailer! :mrgreen:

OMG!!! It was so awesome to see that trailer on the big screen. It was unexpected too. I think Lucas will win his fans back with this installment.

aggiezach said:
spectacular movie! I was pretty impressed with everything I saw! I actually enjoyed the story in this one. Its seems to have been the trend lately for movie producers to show off the latest CG or newest technology and just add the plot as an after thought, but this movie was pretty interesting. (maybe a tad predicatable at points but still very enjoyable)

Yep parts were a bit common place but I sat there like a six year old slurpin on my small sprite. :lol:

Most reactions

Back