The INNUENDO thread! :)

core_17 said:
I think I'd be scared to in the shop...you know..people all around and all...I do have my own toolbox at home though...I think I use my drill the most. It's quite useful.

And of course you would know all about choosing and using the right lubricant,

I heard a squirrel dribbling his nuts in my attic last night while I was trying to sleep. It sucked hard!!!

Artemis said:
My bannana guard is great, a bit to tight though, keeps crushing the bannana!

How about using some coconut oil. It might atleast help ya slip it in there a little better. Just be sure to wipe it off before ya decide to offer it to someone else :lmao: ( oh man this thread is gonna get us in soooooooo much trouble) :shock:

Do you KNOW the importance of showing your patriotism and keeping your flagpole polished? You should.

Sure do Core. I fire off a ten gun salute before I go to bed. Sometimes I even have enough ammunition left over for a couple of shots in the morning when I wake up.
I've been told not to play with my gun though. The doctor said I could do myself some damge one day. :?

Ive given up with cocunut oil, now im just forcing it in as much as possible...If I keep pushing and try different ways, it must be able to slip in!

ferny said:
Sure do Core. I fire off a ten gun salute before I go to bed. Sometimes I even have enough ammunition left over for a couple of shots in the morning when I wake up.
I've been told not to play with my gun though. The doctor said I could do myself some damge one day. :?

Then a banana guard is definately in order...just be sure to use the coconut oil i sent to arty. A well lubed gun is a happy gun! :wink:

The gun is cleaned and polished regularly (at least once a week). That reminds me though, there is a little bit of dust that I can't reach. I'll switch on the air-compressor tomorrow and give my gun a good blow.

wow you can blow yer own gun...that's amazing! :lmao:

Artemis said:
Ive given up with cocunut oil, now im just forcing it in as much as possible...If I keep pushing and try different ways, it must be able to slip in!

motor oil then? :shock:

I thought The INNUENDO thread! :) was a self explanatory title. Are you sure your eyesight is ok jadin? You haven't abused it too much over the years have you?

ferny said:
I thought The INNUENDO thread! :) was a self explanatory title. Are you sure your eyesight is ok jadin? You haven't abused it too much over the years have you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back