The King is gone

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
We speak of just about everything here. Strangely (that may be a bad way to put it) I consider you guys my friends. Long story short I need your help.
I have to say PM me if I am being dramatic and or foolish and please delete the thread if it is inappropriate.

I lost my brother in a car accident on Sunday. Done To Soon!!!
We were very close to say the least. Getting a lot strength and positive thoughts from friends and family. Somehow my strength is on thin Ice. Thanks in advance for your positive thoughts because we could use them about now. Peace to the gods.

The full (not a a shamless plug) story can be found at http://www.jhnewsandguide.com/ click on todays news. The story will only be on there till 8 or 9pm Mountain Standard Time.

I'm really sorry to hear that and words just aren't enough to express that we're all here for you. I'm happy you think of all of us as friends enough to share something like this with and I'm sure many of us here can relate to your loss.

Just know that we're here to listen and help in any way that we can and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My condolences, I wish I knew what else to say. Sounds like he was one heck of a guy. Be proud of what he has accomplished and the people his life touched.

Be strong bro.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Man, I am truly sorry to hear about that. There isn't much I can say. I wish you and your family well, and cherish the memories.

:hug:: There are no words that I can say to help you feel better...you and your family are in my thoughts.

I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss, I will light a candle for him.
Peace be with you and your family. :hugs:

I wont say that I can understand your grief, because I cant even attempt to.
Everyone is here for you mate, and at ANY time you need to sit and just for an hour, 2 hours, 500 hours, I and everyone else im sure will be more than happy to listen.

If you need me, you know you can contact 24/7 and I will answer at the first opitunity.

My thoughts and prayers to your family and your brother...

Thanks gang!!! I had a pause from the phone calls and visitors. After taking care of some details I opened a beverage, cranked the I tunes and sat down with you guys. It means a lot to hear from everyone. Nancy said it best. She speaks of folks you meet and imediately know that you will forever be tight. Thats how I feel about you guys. I just had to spill that and I am done being sappy.

Thanks again and keep em comin'. You guys would have loved him. (Deep Breath) My living room is once again filled with people, so here I go... I will get back soon. Love Ya!!!

Most reactions

Back