"The Kiss" by me - Not Work Safe!

at first i was like....ive seen this before that not hers. but then i read down some more. Great remake.

Lovely tones!! :thumbup:

The kiss in the original photograph is stronger (imo), if my intention is to do a comparison between the two.

LaFoto said:
And I think Yamyam is a woman herself. Her "Kiss" is signed by Renée Damshea (?), which looks like a woman's name to me ;).

oops :blushing: sorry Yamyam if I inadvertantly changed your gender
I have to say, I wondered after I wrote 'he' whether it was more likely that a woman or a man had managed to pull of a shot like this :mrgreen:

photo gal said:
Nice one Yam....nice tones. The one thing that distracts me is the cut off hand on the right.

In the original of Chalkin was that also the case, that's why. These two girls wanted me to do the photo as similar as possible, including the cut-off hand.

Though doing it from the top was somewhat difficult, haha. I had to stand on the bed and try to turn the camera and not photograph my feet as well. :p

Cloudwalker said:
I thought you had taken a photo of a poster....good one!

btw: can I meet the models:)

North Carolina seems rather far away from the Netherlands. :mrgreen:

danalec99 said:
Lovely tones!! :thumbup:

The kiss in the original photograph is stronger (imo), if my intention is to do a comparison between the two.

Yeah, I think so too, though I agree with the people here that it's less posed. (and personally I like the fact that they're not so thin)

Most reactions

Back