The Lady in the Snow!

Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We've had an awful lot of snow in PA this past few weeks and so I took a few photos. Not entirely good ones mind, but I did meet an interesting lady who wanted me to take a photo of her as she walked away!! It was weird, but she was so happy because it was like the end of the world. So quiet. She was dancing as she went along!! Surreal. Awesome.
work.4632001.1.flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

OH and my dog :D

work.4607151.1.flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

I love that, especially with the story to go along with it. I can almost imagine what she would be like.

Here in so-cal, we don't even know what snow is, so this picture is all the more fascinating to me! Thanks for sharing!

I love that, especially with the story to go along with it. I can almost imagine what she would be like.

My thoughts exactly.
Like the photo. Certainly tells a good story

Wow you guys got hit hard. Here in southern Ontario we haven't seen nearly that much snow. Happy digging. Oh wait. Did I just jinx myself? Ya, I think I might have.;)

Wow! What vibrance and saturation! I like the top shot mainly because of the route 422 sign and traffic control lights and the massive amounts of snow on the ground. The dog shot really pops. I wish the dog's ears were complete in the shot, but I do have to commend you on the exceptional virbrance you've achieved in the dark tones, while also keeping the dark tones looking great.

I love a picture that tells a story :)

I appreciate the good thoughts!

As for my dog - she's like this HUGE bundle of energy, I'm lucky to have a photo of her at all heheh...the other 20 i took had no face let alone ears :D

She LOVES the snow! She's a German Shepherd Pitt mix and so she's born for this weather.

That snow in the first pic was the first storm we had, then we got hit again and it got much worse! My dog actually jumped into the snow at one point and VANISHED because it was that deep!!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOO looking forward to SUN now!! :D

xxx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back