The lament of a scatterbrained packrat

CDG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
About a month ago I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more computers after my laptop. A month later I am now using my top dresser drawer to house a collection of Commodore computers.

I've been wearing the same underwear for 3 days now.

I have a motorcycle in pieces on my dorm room floor.

There are 13 cameras in my room - and the only reason I'm pissed off is because it's not an even number. :)

My bulk reel of film ran out last week. :(

If I roll over in bed, the handlebars from my bike jab me in the back, probably the reason I've been having back problems the past few weeks.

I had to clean and degrease the engine in my bathroom - the shower now stinks like kerosene, and for some reason I can't get the smell out of my hair.

My desk has become a film editing station, my bed has become my desk, the fridge is stocked full of photographic chemicals and I ran out of Mountain Dew.

My second dresser drawer now stocks parts for my motorcycle.

The third used to be extra blankets, but I'm now using those because the window must remain open in my room to make the smell of engine degreaser bearable.

I had to move 2 of my computers into my Jeep.

My pillow has a massive grease stain on it - wonder where that came from?

My hands smell like a mixture of Fomadon R09, Dektol, and FastOrange hand cleaner.

The microwave only works with the number 1,3,4,7,9, and 0. 2,5,6, and 8 are broken. Popcorn feature works though...

Could my room be any messier right now?

yes, you could take a crap in the corner

Most reactions

Back