The Landscape & Nature gallery will be mine!

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In my attempt to take over the Landscape & Nature gallery here is another shot

Brahminy Kite

yn5lvd.jpg

great shot :)

The white of the head does not contrast to well with the background though. maybe standing a bit to the side could have helped .. but then again you usually do not have the choice ;)

maybe I should do more birdies since you cannot have th whole gallery for yourself :p

Andy, I like the shot (the colors especially), but I agree about the placement of the eagle's head in the field of white being non-optimal.

In my attempt to take over the Landscape & Nature gallery

Oh YEAH??!! Well, wait until I post my pictures of...ummmmm...welllll...ummmm. OK, I got nothing.

I did ask it to move across the branch but you know how it is with these prima donnas

"Who's a pretty bird?" Good one, LP.

(The title you chose has me thinking you're bent on world domination. Or just bent.
icon_evil_laugh.gif
)

In my attempt to take over the Landscape & Nature gallery here is another shot
You just wait till i get back and sort out all the pics.......so that gives you about 5 weeks, i supose. After that.............MUAHAHAHAHAAHA

Anyways, nice pic. Never seen a bird like that, looks awesome and you captured it well :)

^^^^ Ooh that sounds like a challenge to me LP, you'd better watch out else Daan will steal your "territory"

I agree with Alex about the very tip of his head blending in with the background, however, it's a nice shot as always

You just wait till i get back and sort out all the pics.......so that gives you about 5 weeks, i supose. After that.............MUAHAHAHAHAAHA

Anyways, nice pic. Never seen a bird like that, looks awesome and you captured it well :)

I'll have to make sure your banned :lol: This is my gallery now MINE I TELL YOU BWHAHAHAHAahhaaahaaaaaa

^^^^ Ooh that sounds like a challenge to me LP, you'd better watch out else Daan will steal your "territory"

I agree with Alex about the very tip of his head blending in with the background, however, it's a nice shot as always

challenge! with you lot raising the bar all the time its always a challenge to take a good photo:lol:

"Who's a pretty bird?" Good one, LP.

(The title you chose has me thinking you're bent on world domination. Or just bent.
icon_evil_laugh.gif
)

I'm hoping that last part means something different in Canadian to what it means in English :lol: :confused:

Most reactions

Back