The last (however many) months!

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I need to make a post to catch everyone up on my crazy life.....

AH! Wow... well.. um.. ok.. I guess I'll start with the big one. You all knew I moved off to college. You can blame that for my absence. That didn't go so well. I pretty much hate college and won't be going back next year but not really because I hate it.

I got engaged this past Christmas and am to be Wed this July 2. I'm really excited about that. I will be moving out to be with my man in Virginia after the honeymoon.

Grades have gone well in school if you disregard one class with a crazy professor. I did finally make it into the top choir here and will be on my way to the choir tour which is in Ireland this year on May 12 for two weeks. Can't wait! It's going to be a blast and we will all be so tired.

lol... oh yeah.. how could I forget! I totaled my car on the way back to college last fall. That was.. um.. fun! I have pictures of that somewhere....

Anyway, so yeah... enough happen? Been thinking about going into Massage Therapy recently. Don't really think I will be the Graphic Designer I thought I might end up being. Creativity just isn't there.

I think that just about covers it all.... I hope.

Congrats on the engagement! (I think you might have already told us that one, but I could be wrong). It sucks that you aren't liking school...my boyfriend has one year left in his graphic design program...it does sound like it's a bit of a tough program.

Congrats on your engagement, Karissa! :D ooo, you're gonna break a lot of hearts around here with that announcement. ;)

Best wishes! :love: Ain't love grand??

The choir tour sounds fab. I was always placed as mezzo soprano, though I felt it was pushing my range, really. I was much more comfortable as alto. What are you? I have great memories of those competitions. Hope you have a blast with it! :thumbup:

You'll have to take lots of pictures and keep us updated! :D

Well.. I am a comfortable Mezzo Sop but he put me in alto.. we should switch. :-D I know I'm breaking hearts.. Sorry guys!

Love is nice. We have our little bickers but who doesn't? Still think he is too good for me but as long as he is willing to take me I sure won't complain!

Oh my gosh! The great ADMIN posted in my thread! :hail: To bad he doesn't remember me.

not that i know you from anybody else here, but i can tell you that going to massage therapy school was the best thing i ever did for myself career wise. i loved every grueling night i had to spend at school and i love it even more every time a client gets off the table and pays me a genuine "thank you"

good luck with your endeavors :)

Wow!! It's great to see you posting on two different forums. That must mean the end of the dry spell is near. :D

Glad you're back.

That's a great variety of news you're sending, good news as well as not so good news. Congratulations on your engagement and good wishes for the forthcoming wedding. I envy you for the choir tour - but then MY choir is going on its first trip abroad in autumn, to France, so I should not complain. No competitions, though. We sing for fun, most of all, and to get better, maybe? I am first soprano.
By the way, we'll be performing on July 2nd, for a 1200-anniversary celebration of the place my choir belongs to (meaning that that place has been mentioned in some ancient document first 1200 years ago, whether that is quite correct or not - it's being celebrated! And we shall sing...) I'll be sending out good vibes in your direction then!

The fact that you're unhappy with college is not so good news, but better to realise that after only one year than slaving oneself through a programme that one hates from the word go.

The car - oh, so not-good!
I thought I had totalled mine last year on 31 October, but suddenly an insurance sprang up that I knew nothing about (taken by the swim club, and I was travelling on behalf of the club then), who paid for everything. Phew!

Anyway, I'm glad to see you back here.
Has your brother drawn any nice pictures of late?

Awww Thanks everyone! I hope not to leave you like I did again anytime soon. However, I will not be here for most of May and most of July.. Out of country both times and I'm moving in July and all so... it's going to be a crazy crazy summer! However, I don't want to leave you all for a whole year like I did!

Thanks for the good not on Massage. I'm still pondering. I have a little time to think about it still. I also would love to get to take one of the Forum trips. Hey, if I have my licence.. free massages ;)

In lou of the old car I totaled I was given a really nice one! Leather seats and all like I always wanted. I have been scared to drive the thing! I'm doing a lot better however long trips still make me nervous. Particularly the one home and back since that was when I had the accendent. Oh, and rain.. driving in rain is no good. :p

I have missed you all!

Welcome back,

Got engaged at Christmas...me too. It's good to see that despite all the turns (& crashes) in your life, you are still moving in the right direction.

Oh ya....more bikini photos :drool: :lol:

Big Mike said:
Welcome back,

Got engaged at Christmas...me too. It's good to see that despite all the turns (& crashes) in your life, you are still moving in the right direction.

Oh ya....more bikini photos :drool: :lol:
No way! Awsome! Graz Big Mike! :)

Haha.. yeah.. a few crashes... :p

You remember those?! :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back