The last phone booth left...

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out playing with my "new" film camera today and I went to a local park to take an image that I have been thinking about for a while. This is the last phone booth that I know of in my city. I figure by the time my twins are old enough to remember, they will be all gone so I took them there to get some shots of them in it.

FH000027.jpg

FH000034.jpg

are they meant to be slightly off centre?

you could maybe adjust the levels on PS to make the colours stand out more

they look so small in the phonebox!

yup off on purpose. I just bumped the colors a little like you were talking about. I'm going to upload them tomorrow. It's 1am here and I'm going to bed. They were soo small in that thing, but I want them to have a photo of themselfs in a phone booth when they get older. They will be all but gone I'm sure by then. Also I may go back later with my D300 and some speed lights and do a little more creative shots. We'll see.

nice :)

I like the red phoneboxes, like the ones you see in London.
We have some in Edinburgh :D
but not anywhere else

if its an old phonebox, then its a good idea :)

I wish we had some of those cool red phone booths around here. This is the oldest, and last one that I know of in the area, so I didn't want to waste time.

So where does Clark Kent change clothes nowadays?

Phone booths are few and far between, closets in high rise buildings are locked....

So where does Clark Kent change clothes nowadays?

Phone booths are few and far between, closets in high rise buildings are locked....

Yup, it's a shame our caped hero has nowhere to get into costume.... I was thinking about getting a superman costume and taking him back up there for another shot. We'll see if I get around to it.

Most reactions

Back