The Last Seat

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another shot from one of the buildings at the Vulture Mine.

C&C appreciated!!!

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Not much as far as C/C goes from me. It's been a long day and my brain's fried. I like it. A lot. But I don't know why.

very elegant composition-
nice use of simple lines in combination with pastel colors and soft shadow. great balance.

I would like to see a little darker shadows to be honest with you. I like the comp and feel to this shot but feel it could use a little bump in contrast.

Not much as far as C/C goes from me. It's been a long day and my brain's fried. I like it. A lot. But I don't know why.

Thank you!

Thank you!

very elegant composition-
nice use of simple lines in combination with pastel colors and soft shadow. great balance.

Thank you!

I would like to see a little darker shadows to be honest with you. I like the comp and feel to this shot but feel it could use a little bump in contrast.

Thanks. I'll play around with it more in PS.

A case of musical chairs gone bad? :biggrin:

I really like the colors and textures. The little ring on the floor acts as a nice balance. Some of the rub marks on the painted walls makes me wonder what the purpose of this room was used for.

A case of musical chairs gone bad? :biggrin:

I really like the colors and textures. The little ring on the floor acts as a nice balance. Some of the rub marks on the painted walls makes me wonder what the purpose of this room was used for.

Thanks K. I'm not sure what the room was used for, but it was directly behind the kitchen and collapsed mess hall.

simple yet awsome

Great capture... The leg-less chair, set in a place where it seems bad things happened, gave me an eerie feeling of amputation.

I agree with Kundalini about the ring on the floor.

I also really like the colors too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back