The late night thread!!!

Phazan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
RULE: You can only post in this thread in the hours of 12:00 AM - 4:00 AM, in whatever time zone you are currently in...because, if you posted at a different time, it wouldn't really be "late night" :)

I am wondering, what all of you people are doing here so late at night?? What is keeping you up at this hour? Why aren't you asleep!?
I am taking advantage of the fact that I can sleep in tomorrow, by staying up late for any reason. Right now, I have two things that are keeping me from sleeping. For one, I had a lot of caffene earlier. I went to out to pizza, and my family likes to talk to the other people we are with, and I was bored, so if there are free refills of Pepsi, why not drink as much as I can?! My second reason, is that I have a really good friend who lives in Denmark. I live in California, so that is a good nine hour time difference. She is pretty much keeping me up right now, because I am waiting for her to log onto Skype so I can talk to her... since keeping in touch is harder than it sounds with that big of a time difference! So, when she logs on, I will talk for a few hours, and then get to sleep.
Discuss why you are logged onto TPF so late, and whatever else you want to talk about that has to do with you staying up late.

If I tried to sleep, I wouldn't be able to. I'm getting my new camera tomorrow! Woo! :mrgreen:

I am... zzzleepy...

I took a snooze this afternoon which means I wasn't very tired around my typical bed time. But now it's 2:25 am and I think I'm going to hit the hay.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back