The late Tobago pics.

surfingfireman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been back for over 2 months but I am only just now getting around to posting some of the hundreds of pictures I took while I was in Tobago. Here is a sampling...

1. Pigeon Point
beachpalmub5.jpg

2. Buccoo Beach
buccoobeachij8.jpg

3. Wife doing yoga poses
yogatreerc8.jpg

4. Scarborough waterfront
waterfrontrw2.jpg

5. Boat touch ups
rustypaintingrc2.jpg

6. Looking out to "No Man's Land"
bowsnomanslandaf6.jpg

7. Beach house
beachcolourhouseaa3.jpg

I am going to put some more in another post because this is getting big.

BEAUTIFUL! These kinds of photos are probably my favorite 'category.' They're like a calendar!!! I love 1 and 7. Great colors.

You'll have to go back and reshoot #3. If you look carefully there's a tourist in the frame :D
Seriously, you must have been really pleased with the way these came out. Whilst #1 is clearly very nice, I think #5 is the type of holiday photo I wish I could take.

Holy Toledo, these are AWESOME!!! Wonderful shots! Every one of them. :clap: :clap:

GREAT SHOTS!!!! I just found were I want to live. I hope my wife doesn't miss me too much 'cuz I am headin to the islands. Thanks for the awesome pics and any time you need an assistant while shooting in the Carribean just let me know.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Flyingseale- darn you're right, there is a tourist in that picture, I better go back and stay for a while until I can the shot just right. Might take a month or so...

Most reactions

Back